X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubbies VS Indians.

Who ya got, people?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Cubbies VS Indians.

Who ya got, people?
      Cubs
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Cubbies VS Indians.

Who ya got, people?
        Indians... taking the underdog.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Stupid Cubs out there just swinging for home runs all night. That's the story, right? Cubbies need to play more small ball. Bunt all those base runner home and stuff......

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            Stupid Cubs out there just swinging for home runs all night. That's the story, right? Cubbies need to play more small ball. Bunt all those base runner home and stuff......
            Kluber sure has made short work of a lot of pretty damn good hitters in the last three series eh?

Closing down the Red Sox, Jays and now last nights start against the Cubs. Pretty damn impressive.

EDIT: Kluber has now shut down the Cubs in two starts... and lurks in game 7 if it gets that far...
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Oct 30, 2016, 02:23 PM.
            - TGO

Comment

• Well it looks like its going to be Kluber in a game 7 going up against Hendricks.
              Still takin the AL as its the better league and yes I am completely biased.

Great for Buck Martinez who is on the World Series call for the MLB Network or whoever is carrying the games. At least someone associated with the Jays is at the big show.

We Jays fans are pretty fortunate to have Buck.. Tabler and Shulman on the mic for the full season.
              - TGO

Comment

• Can Chapman actually give this up??? 4 outs away from a WS title. Runner on second up 2. Lets go Cubs!

I hate Cleveland sports.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Holy Cow!!!!!! I cursed the Cubbies again

Comment

• Chapman is hot trash right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• *edit So glad Cubbies ended up taking it all!!!!
                            Last edited by Mack North; Thu Nov 3, 2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• I kind of wanted the Indians to win, just so we can say the Jays lost to the eventual champs (again).

Comment

• Ya, but how can you hate the Cubs franchise? The team was due much like the Red Sox were when they broke their curse. Although, because they are divisional rivals I was furious when they won. Happy for the Cubs and Chicago though.

Any time LeBron can get pleasure in either direct or indirect winning, I will take pleasure in it not happening. Fuck Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X