Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    kevin lee looked good against barbosa, but i don't think you should get a title shot if you win a fight you went in over weight. doesn't seem right. just go in two pounds heavy every fight, give up some money and get to the top of the division. don't like it.

also the people that are hyping lee for the title fight saying he looked as good or better than khabib i also disagree with. khabib broke barboas's brain. he looked timid and scared from the get go. especially a one dimensional striker needs to believe that he isn't going to get ground and pounded.

not believing the lee hype, and don't think he should get a shot. i think porrier deserves it if not connor, and lee should have to fight alvarez, for the next shot after that.
    Honestly, I'm curious how Alvarez would do against Khabib ... I think he's got a better chance than most.

But ya, I agree with the above.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    kevin lee looked good against barbosa, but i don't think you should get a title shot if you win a fight you went in over weight. doesn't seem right. just go in two pounds heavy every fight, give up some money and get to the top of the division. don't like it.

also the people that are hyping lee for the title fight saying he looked as good or better than khabib i also disagree with. khabib broke barboas's brain. he looked timid and scared from the get go. especially a one dimensional striker needs to believe that he isn't going to get ground and pounded.

not believing the lee hype, and don't think he should get a shot. i think porrier deserves it if not connor, and lee should have to fight alvarez, for the next shot after that.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i can't just grab the photo, but here is lewis trolling ngannou on his instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhznUH8HcVA/

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis at 226. I have been waiting for this exact fight for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Poirier knocks out gathje. Great fight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X