Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamebred Legend:

Comment

• this one has potential to be fight of the year level good.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        this one has potential to be fight of the year level good.

Between this fight, Nate vs Masvidal and Holloway vs Volkanovski, we're getting spoiled the next few months with headliners.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Between this fight, Nate vs Masvidal and Holloway vs Volkanovski, we're getting spoiled the next few months with headliners.
          halloway volkanovski is such a good fight too.

Comment

• Covington vs. Usman booked for 245 in December... that card is lookin' nice when you add Covington/Usman to Holloway/Volky; Nunes/Germaine; and a Lawler fight as well.

Comment

• Whose does everyone have in the title bout this weekend? I personally don't buy stylebenders hype yet. He really hasn't had to face top contenders yet. Silva was just a good style match up for the fans fight but anderson was far from his dominate days. And gasetlum honestly should have finished him when he had him rocked but for some reason chose to clinch. This may be the case of Darren Till where the UFC pushed him to fast to a title shot and he just wasn't ready. Think Whittaker finishes him in RD 3 or 4. But i do think he will hold the belt someday just not yet.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Whose does everyone have in the title bout this weekend? I personally don't buy stylebenders hype yet. He really hasn't had to face top contenders yet. Silva was just a good style match up for the fans fight but anderson was far from his dominate days. And gasetlum honestly should have finished him when he had him rocked but for some reason chose to clinch. This may be the case of Darren Till where the UFC pushed him to fast to a title shot and he just wasn't ready. Think Whittaker finishes him in RD 3 or 4. But i do think he will hold the belt someday just not yet.
                this is a great fight, i have no idea who wins. i thought isreal wasn't ready, until the gastelum fight. what kelvin did/didn't do is moot, he lost. he is tough as shit. i think whitaker wins, but i wouldn't be surprised if stylebender takes it. whitaker isn't a wrestler, he can wrestle but it isn't how he makes his money. this is going to be a great striking match. beat romero two times in a row, and i pick you in your next fight.

Comment

• Ya, I'm definitely in Whittaker's camp on this one. But he's also easily in my Top-3 favourite fighters.
                  Dude is the most laid back, genuine guy in the promotion outside of the ring; but once in the ring, he's an absolute wild animal.

Comment

• Whittaker is fucking terrifying. He doesn't blink the ENTIRE stare down. And the way he stares all the way until Izzy breaks eye contact first. If someone looked at me that intensely like that I would cry. Lol

Best Youtube comment: "Whittaker wins by MURDER."

Izzy looks frail as fuck. Bobby Knuckles is going to break him. I think Izzy moves up in weight after this. He's already talked about fighting at Heavyweight even... doesn't want none of that Jon Jones either. Lol

Comment

• Who you got in the Co-main? I havent really watched alot of Dan hooker but i really like Ragin Al. It could be argued that he gave Khabib his best fight in the UFC. I'm looking at the betting odds and ragin Al is the underdog which kind of surprised me. Is hooker really that good?
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Who you got in the Co-main? I havent really watched alot of Dan hooker but i really like Ragin Al. It could be argued that he gave Khabib his best fight in the UFC. I'm looking at the betting odds and ragin Al is the underdog which kind of surprised me. Is hooker really that good?
                        Money on raging AL as the 2.45 underdog. Just wish it was a 5 round fight. I think hooker and iaquinta at 3 rounds doesn't give either one time to take over.

AL has the better resume though. Hooker has beautiful front push kicks that might win him the fight with his range advantage.

Comment

Who you got in the Co-main? I havent really watched alot of Dan hooker but i really like Ragin Al. It could be argued that he gave Khabib his best fight in the UFC. I'm looking at the betting odds and ragin Al is the underdog which kind of surprised me. Is hooker really that good?
                          I hadn't seen much of him either, but after watching these Top KOs from the UFC, I can understand the hype ... dude looks like a killer with a solid chin - check out the one where they exchange 2 for 2, but Hooker just knocks him into space with his 2nd.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 5, 2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• anyone watching ridell malarky? 3rd round went insane

Comment

• Iaquinta is a tough mother fucker, but Dan Hooker looks like the real deal.

Comment

• Hmmmm Dan Hooker calling out Dustin Poirier? Before this fight he was ranked 14. I could see him maybe jumping up to 8 or 9. But I don't see what Poirier gets out of that fight after challenging for the belt, except to stop the young upstart ... would be a great fight though.

Comment

Working...
                                X