No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc pushing islam machechev vs hooker. if hooker thinks he can win, that's a path to khabib. beat up his friends, and make him come defend their honor.

joanna not making 115.

Comment

• Really really good free card tonight. Kron Gracie, Erick anders, joanna(made weight), waterson, cub, dern, anders. Lots of good fighters on tonight's card.
      Last edited by Miekenstien; Sat Oct 12, 2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Kron cub maybe fight of the year. That was crazy.

Comment

• mighty mouse fight from a couple days ago.

Comment

• conor figures he can beat frankie in december.

Comment

• hahaha. dc analyzing the fighters mullet. free card is tonight, didn't even know. rodriquez vs stephens is going to be good, and weidman going to have a nap against reyes.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                hahaha. dc analyzing the fighters mullet. free card is tonight, didn't even know. rodriquez vs stephens is going to be good, and weidman going to have a nap against reyes.
                Weidman chin is totally busted. He should hang it up before he get anymore brain damage.
                Last edited by bertarapsfan; Sat Oct 19, 2019, 01:02 AM.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Put Weidman against Rockhold ... one of them has to not get KO'ed, right?... Or I wonder if they knock each other out simultaneously. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Put Weidman against Rockhold ... one of them has to not get KO'ed, right?... Or I wonder if they knock each other out simultaneously. Lol
                    Both those guys need to retire. They are killing themselves.

Comment

• diaz out?

https://www.tsn.ca/nate-diaz-says-he...tion-1.1386570

"Im not gonna make it out to NYC for fight week next week because they say I tested with elevated levels that they say might be from some tainted supplements," Diaz said. "I call false on that cause I only take Whole Food or natural food supplements. I don't even eat meat."

Comment

• Figures, those guys, he and his brother, are so effing played out.

Comment

• UGH...honestly, what a fucking loser

Comment

• I'm on nate's side on this. Him and nick have always been speaking out about PED's. We know about Nick being one of the first to say GSP did steriods, as much as i love George he did coincidental step away from the ring when the USADA rules came in. It sounds like he could have went ahead with the fight and not get the results public till afterward ala Jon Jones. It's actually pretty Honorable that he is the one saying fuck that im not fighting if you say i have something "tainted". With all the money UFC has put into the BMF belt and taking a risk headlining a MSG card with no title fight i feel like this gets resolved and the fight happens. I have 100% certantly that nate didn't use anything illegal beside weed. The dude doesnt play that shit he just wants to brawl.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              I'm on nate's side on this. Him and nick have always been speaking out about PED's. We know about Nick being one of the first to say GSP did steriods, as much as i love George he did coincidental step away from the ring when the USADA rules came in. It sounds like he could have went ahead with the fight and not get the results public till afterward ala Jon Jones. It's actually pretty Honorable that he is the one saying fuck that im not fighting if you say i have something "tainted". With all the money UFC has put into the BMF belt and taking a risk headlining a MSG card with no title fight i feel like this gets resolved and the fight happens. I have 100% certantly that nate didn't use anything illegal beside weed. The dude doesnt play that shit he just wants to brawl.
                              GSP is the one that helped usher USADA into the UFC, he stopped because it was driving him nuts.

As for your being 100% sure, having none of the evidence, not knowing the guy, not being there, that this kid is clean is a bit strange to me.

They ALL say it was tainted supplements, which is hilarious because you know, the places they make this stuff in are notorious for having people sneak in and taint their batches.

It's a tired excuse, from a tired fighter, and a tired story that includes the Diaz brothers and their pitiful win loss record.

Comment

• It doesn't sound like he's been provisionally suspended, so I don't understand what the fight would be off? USADA has cleared fighters before despite adverse findings for a wide variety of reasons - not sure why Diaz would even bother going public at this point.

As for GSP, every fighter gets the benefit of the doubt from me until proven otherwise and GSP was tested as much or more than any other UFC fighter through his run, so, the insinuations are rather unfair.

Comment

Working...
                                X