Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Leon out for the woodley. Looks like they still want to go ahead with it but maybe in the states instead. Colby said he's willing to step in. Which IMO would be an even better fight then woodley-edwards
    this fight cost 80 bucks a year ago. i hope colby wins. i hope he beats the shit out of woodley. woodley turned into such a dink after becoming champ. i can't stand him.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post
      Here's another classic for tapping ... Chael at his absolute best:
      chael is so the man. his comments sections are hilarious.

      Comment


      • next 3 events all postponed. up until khabib/tony. dana hopeful 5th time is the charm for tony/khabib. this all might be a warning from god that the impact of khabib smashing tony can split atoms.

        Comment


        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          next 3 events all postponed. up until khabib/tony. dana hopeful 5th time is the charm for tony/khabib. this all might be a warning from god that the impact of khabib smashing tony can split atoms.
          The world is not ready to know the outcome between the Unstoppable force and the Immoveable object.

          It's basically this:
          Image result for juggernaut vs hulk

          Also, Tony is going to win.

          Comment


          • Joey wrote: View Post

            The world is not ready to know the outcome between the Unstoppable force and the Immoveable object.

            It's basically this:
            Image result for juggernaut vs hulk

            Also, Tony is going to win.
            that's a sick picture.

            this was my desktop for almost a decade. i love the juggernaut. probably my favorite villian

            Comment


            • i thought tony had a chance with his unorthodox scrambling, but then the porrier fight happened. porrier did some really nice rolls, and scrambles, but khabib loosened grip, let porrier roll, and then retightened without unloosening his underhooks.

              tony maybe gets a neck, but khabib is going to smash him.

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                i thought tony had a chance with his unorthodox scrambling, but then the porrier fight happened. porrier did some really nice rolls, and scrambles, but khabib loosened grip, let porrier roll, and then retightened without unloosening his underhooks.

                tony maybe gets a neck, but khabib is going to smash him.
                Fergusons scrambles are on another level. Khabib won't be able to catch Tony, just like Tom Cruises gay thoughts can't catch him ...

                Comment


                • khabib/tony in russia?

                  Comment


                  • In these trying testing times the lord Jesus has bestowed another challenge unto his favored son Jon Jones.

                    Arrested again.

                    Comment


                    • seems like Danas pretty set on making the Khabib/Tony fight a go. Plus Ngannou might be added to the card. Hope they can make it happen. With no sports on. This will be the biggest Pay per view card of all time if they can pull it off.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                      Comment


                      • no khabib. i don't think tony should take any other fight.

                        Comment


                        • what about tony vs connor? With Tony still getting the khabib fight when it can happen regardless of outcome.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                          Comment


                          • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            what about tony vs connor? With Tony still getting the khabib fight when it can happen regardless of outcome.
                            if the money is right for tony, there would be no way connor could win, and tony get the title shot. i think the chance at a title with champ ppv money is too much to risk for tony. that is a good fight for connor too, tony gets touched every fight, and doesn't really go for takedowns, just accepts them, and rolls.

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                              if the money is right for tony, there would be no way connor could win, and tony get the title shot. i think the chance at a title with champ ppv money is too much to risk for tony. that is a good fight for connor too, tony gets touched every fight, and doesn't really go for takedowns, just accepts them, and rolls.
                              ya agree it would be weird for tony to lose and get the title shot. Khabib could force their hand and say he wants the Tony fight before the Conor fight but im sure the UFC would prefer the khabib-conor rematch for ppv purposes.

                              Porrier wants the fight, maybe they just scrap tony all together and headline it with a porrier- conor rematch? I think dana is going to do whatever he can to put another decent fight in the main card. He wants this card to go so bad and he wants to dominate sports with nothing happening right now. Even without tony i guess they would just run it with the Rose fight becoming the main card but i think they want to boost it with a more household name.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                                ya agree it would be weird for tony to lose and get the title shot. Khabib could force their hand and say he wants the Tony fight before the Conor fight but im sure the UFC would prefer the khabib-conor rematch for ppv purposes.

                                Porrier wants the fight, maybe they just scrap tony all together and headline it with a porrier- conor rematch? I think dana is going to do whatever he can to put another decent fight in the main card. He wants this card to go so bad and he wants to dominate sports with nothing happening right now. Even without tony i guess they would just run it with the Rose fight becoming the main card but i think they want to boost it with a more household name.
                                Porrier Connor would be great. Connor comes out of corona quarentine an epic legend bound for historic fame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X