Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crazy.

    Comment


    • I'd pay to see you in there, front and center.

      Comment




      • inside the octagon, social distancing style

        Comment


        • new mixedwhopped molly video. he is stuck in colombia now, and does a few minutes at the beginning of how things are there.

          Comment


          • rozenstruik 3.20 dog vs ngannou right now. i like him to win if it doesn't end in the first round by nganou ko. i think he wins every other way, and they won't be grappling.

            Comment


            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              rozenstruik 3.20 dog vs ngannou right now. i like him to win if it doesn't end in the first round by nganou ko. i think he wins every other way, and they won't be grappling.
              That seems like good odds I haventooked at the odds yet but this whole card seems like it will be a tough one to pick. Pettis cowboy could go either way. Cruz may look amazing after being off for so long. Hardy could KO or get Kod in 1 minute.
              I usually try and parlay the main card but may stick with trying to put more money on some dogs
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • all the bets are up, and i think the casinos are really looking for money. weird new categories. 25/1 for total number of complete rounds fought on the whole card? what fight last the shortest amount of time? 30 to 1 for the waterson esparza fight (lol). total event fights that end in draws.

                basically anything that money can be played on.

                Comment




                • this is so close to happening. stephens misses weight by 5.5 pounds. desperate for a win, so some cheating. looks like cruz had a really tough weight cut to 35.

                  Comment


                  • got some of my picks in.
                    For main card going
                    De castro, Ngannou, Kattar, Cejudo, Tony

                    Doing some of the props to. De castro/Hardy to be quickest finish. Total of 28 rounds over the entire card.
                    Might put a little on rozenstruck as a single bet outside of my main card parlay. Feel like he may have a big time K.O in him
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      got some of my picks in.
                      For main card going
                      De castro, Ngannou, Kattar, Cejudo, Tony

                      Doing some of the props to. De castro/Hardy to be quickest finish. Total of 28 rounds over the entire card.
                      Might put a little on rozenstruck as a single bet outside of my main card parlay. Feel like he may have a big time K.O in him
                      You think decastro is going to win? I think hardy has that one, and gaethjie by ko

                      Comment


                      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                        You think decastro is going to win? I think hardy has that one, and gaethjie by ko
                        Ya I just think someone is going to land a huge shot and end it in the 1st and hoping its de Castro. My grandfather came from cape verde to so I have a little bit of bias for him want to see him do well.
                        if it goes out of the first tho its going to be tough for him to win dont think he has much of a gas tank
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • Damn, Jacare positive for COVID. He out there trying to ruin it for everyone!
                          Feel for Hall on this one though. Apparently he's been living out of his gym throughout camp to prepare.

                          Comment


                          • Joey wrote: View Post
                            Damn, Jacare positive for COVID. He out there trying to ruin it for everyone!
                            Feel for Hall on this one though. Apparently he's been living out of his gym throughout camp to prepare.
                            Fucking jacare man. Imagine how pissed the world will be at him if he gets this cancelled.

                            Maybe one more protocol, where a check happens before departing your wherever, and then the other 2 checks at wherever the fight is.

                            ​​​​

                            Comment


                            • Fucking dumbass, he knew someone in his family had it.
                              Showed up and said oh ya someone in my family has the roni by the way
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • Tony by darce in the 3rd or 4th.

                                kinda feel like Cruz has a chance at the upset to. Dont think I can put my money were that feeling is coming from and he may just be over matched fron the begging with ring rust but if he has a decent first couple rounds I'll start to believe
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X