X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    For another 2.4 Million PPV sales, I'm certain UFC is game; and for another cool $50M in their bank account, I'm sure Conor and Khabib would be happy to run it back. You need to stop thinking the UFC is run with "Integrity" and out of "Respect for Martial Arts" or something ... it's about one thing, and that's money. Pure and simple.
    That's a lot of money. You have to really really really really really, lots of reallys, not care about money to not take that fight.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    The fight that I would really love to see is GSP vs Khabib. Don't know if it will ever happen though. GSP is my favorite UFC fighter of all time, I also think he's the GOAT.

Khabib on the other hand is one of the greatest that I've ever seen. LOL at all the McGregor/Khabib rematch talk. Khabib is n a completely different level. He would beat Conor 10/10.
    George is goat. Him vs diaz was on fight network a couple days ago. Such a beating. George is goat. Khabib is the best I have ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    LOL at all the McGregor/Khabib rematch talk. Khabib is n a completely different level. He would beat Conor 10/10.
    For another 2.4 Million PPV sales, I'm certain UFC is game; and for another cool $50M in their bank account, I'm sure Conor and Khabib would be happy to run it back. You need to stop thinking the UFC is run with "Integrity" and out of "Respect for Martial Arts" or something ... it's about one thing, and that's money. Pure and simple.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The fight that I would really love to see is GSP vs Khabib. Don't know if it will ever happen though. GSP is my favorite UFC fighter of all time, I also think he's the GOAT.

Khabib on the other hand is one of the greatest that I've ever seen. LOL at all the McGregor/Khabib rematch talk. Khabib is n a completely different level. He would beat Conor 10/10.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    2. 2 Chances. And he's served his time.
    I don't believe he was as stupid as his last test makes him look .. I think he was just reckless. As cocaine tends to make people...

Either way, going to be an epic fight.
    Paid his dues, but he is a cheater. I put DC ahead of him, even though he beat him twice, because of the cheating. Did he beat him? Is it better to win clean, or win? Even if Jon wins the third fight, it is a fight against a 40+ old man vs a cheater. I agree he might not have cheated this time, but I don't believe him. Imagine how good a not junkie job jones could have been.

Also, the fight will be awesome. Guftasson has to know he is a nothing in history if he doesn't win. It sucks to be number 2, but it really really sucks to be number 3 when number 2 is a cheater.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Oh lord the cheater is back. How many chances is that clown going to get?

Bet you he gets tested positive for something before or after the fight.

Enough already.
    2. 2 Chances. And he's served his time.
    I don't believe he was as stupid as his last test makes him look .. I think he was just reckless. As cocaine tends to make people...

Either way, going to be an epic fight.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    not cut lobov asking for dana to not cut khabib's teammate. wants to fight him. this is old school china school fights. time to watch fists of fury, and fist of legend again.

I had no idea that Lobov was already set to face off against Khabibs guy ... that had to have been set up as like a mini Team Conor vs. Team Khabib, even before the Brawl. Would be an interesting fight, now with the all the history and bad blood.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Conor/Khabib who?! Bones is back!!
    Oh lord the cheater is back. How many chances is that clown going to get?

Bet you he gets tested positive for something before or after the fight.

Enough already.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    not cut lobov asking for dana to not cut khabib's teammate. wants to fight him. this is old school china school fights. time to watch fists of fury, and fist of legend again.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    so it looks like khabib might be finished in th ufc
    after i posted this i was thinking that this is a smart move by khabib. connor will likely tell dana not to cut his friend if he gets his rematch, and khabib looks like a loyal friend.

if they do this i hope they keep it professional.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    ahh, back on. great, the other fight didn't look interesting at all

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Shevchenko is now fighting another nobody.
    What?

Did something change?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/...on-for-ufc-231

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Shevchenko is now fighting another nobody.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    The UFC is a fucking shit show of entertainment. Not a better time to be a fan, to be honest.

Khabib/Conor drama, but in the midst of it they've:

- Booked Bullet Schevchenko and Joanna for UFC 231.
    - Have their championship bout for MSG between Cormier/Lewis (not to mention Lewis becoming an internet sensation after one night)
    - Jon Jones is BACK vs. Gustafsson for UFC 232

They have lost Poirier and Diaz, but I assume a last-minute sub like Ferguson, or even Gaethje/Kevin Lee will step in. Gaethje and Diaz is a fucking slobber knocker, and Kevin Lee/Diaz pressers would be hilarious. I hope Ferguson recovers fast, cause man, he's the best dude in the division aside from Khabib, and he deserves a money fight or a title shot.

Brock Lesnar and GSP currently waiting in the wings of a fight, not to mention Toronto is getting a nasty fucking card headlined by Ortega and Holloway, which might be my favourite fight from the entire year. I was disappointed when the issue/injury came down with Max.

So, effin, excited.

Also, any word on Ngannou? I think him and Stipe for a second fight would be a much better tussle.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Conor/Khabib who?! Bones is back!!
    Cheater

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X