X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

I think that Colby sells until we all get to really watch him get a shit kicking. Then the interest he gathers will go away. I don't know who actually likes him as a genuine fan, but I do know a lot of people that want to watch him take a beating.

​​
    Exactly. He thinks he's the next McGregor, but as much as McGregor had people tuning in to see him get his ass beat, he had just as many of his own fans tuning in for the win.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Covington vs. Lawler on August 3rd. Solid fight. I really want Lawler to beat the fuck out of Covington. Lol
    I think that Colby sells until we all get to really watch him get a shit kicking. Then the interest he gathers will go away. I don't know who actually likes him as a genuine fan, but I do know a lot of people that want to watch him take a beating.

​​

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Covington vs. Lawler on August 3rd. Solid fight. I really want Lawler to beat the fuck out of Covington. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Shevchenko head kick.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Khabib has a "in the event he fights gsp" clause in his new deal.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Cejudo moraes is going to be great. Super stoked for this one. Hope cejudo wins. I gained a lot of respect for him on the ultimate fighter season he coached, and love him as a role model. Good man, who works hard, stays humble, and honest

The line on the schevchenko fight is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Good win for Anthony Smith. He'll get another shot at Jon Jones soon I think. He's legit.
    He looked good. Really cemented himself as #2, and proved he did deserve his title shot. I think he is a couple more fights from getting Jones again though.
    ​

Poor manuwa, if you didn't see it. He needs to do something, he is getting knocked out to much, and that kick last night might have broken some of his brain.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Good win for Anthony Smith. He'll get another shot at Jon Jones soon I think. He's legit.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Yoel Romero just won $27M in a lawsuit against a Supplement Company ... Holy Fuck.
    Good for him. 27 million is awesome. The name clearing is important too, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Yoel Romero just won $27M in a lawsuit against a Supplement Company ... Holy Fuck.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Thought Kevin Lee looked good last night, and was winning the fight until he just gassed. I think he needs a camp change. Was fast at 170, looked strong, but got tired.
    Guy has had the same problem for years. Needs someone to get him in shape.... at some point there are no excuses. That Pereira guy is highly entertaining. Hopefully, they give him a few easier fights before throwing him in against the top guys.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Thought Kevin Lee looked good last night, and was winning the fight until he just gassed. I think he needs a camp change. Was fast at 170, looked strong, but got tired.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Pettis vs Nate Diaz?! God damn, we are getting some good fights. UFC 241 in August. This one better not get scratched.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

that was a scary slam. kinda sucks for rose she was lighting her up àll fight. then boom.
    Agreed. Rose looked great, until head smash. Turns out dropping someone on their head is good at knocking them out.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Andrade. Wow.
    that was a scary slam. kinda sucks for rose she was lighting her up àll fight. then boom.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X