Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Bisping on Rogan!! Love it.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Shout out to Mean Hakeem Dawodu. Guy is a beast and looked great on Saturday. Good showing for the Calgary MMA scene.
    i thought he looked good. i thought bochniak figured he could handle the striking and would use some wrestling. looked like he is not a very strong wrestler.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Shout out to Mean Hakeem Dawodu. Guy is a beast and looked great on Saturday. Good showing for the Calgary MMA scene.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    After that Holloway fight, I can't stop thinking about how he was at one time, for a very short time, supposed to fight Khabib ... can you imagine those hands going against Khabib? And he was slippery as fuck against Ortega like he bathed in baby oil ... He might be able to slip Khabib enough to punch him in the face enough.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Man, that was hard to watch ... I feel like Holloway has had harder sparring sessions than that. Haha Full respect to Ortega though, dude had heart.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    614 of 1014 total strikes for max. ortega got hit 614 times in 20 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Seems I'm getting back into the fight game at a good time. I'm a fan of most of the champs and it appears they all have rival challengers. #AndroidBoxFTW
    dillishaw, halloway, khabib, woodley, cormier, shevchenko, all really good champs.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Seems I'm getting back into the fight game at a good time. I'm a fan of most of the champs and it appears they all have rival challengers. #AndroidBoxFTW

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Me too. Halloway looked amazing. Just pepper pepper pepper. This fight saved the card. First fight amazing, gunnar was great, others weren't good.

This was an amazing fight
    I had a great time watching that fight. Max is a monster but Ortega took it all and never gave up.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Awesomw fight... i thought ortega was gonna be done round 2
    Me too. Halloway looked amazing. Just pepper pepper pepper. This fight saved the card. First fight amazing, gunnar was great, others weren't good.

This was an amazing fight

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Awesomw fight... i thought ortega was gonna be done round 2

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Hahaha. Awesome

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    I think ortega is going to win. I like max, but don't think he will win here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X