Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Woodley on Covington:

A mad Woodley could be a very good Woodley. I'm looking forward to it.
    Colby will give him the money fight he wants because people will pay hoping he smashes colby's face in.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Woodley on Covington:
    “Literally, I’m going to try to hurt him so (expletive) bad that they’re never going want to let me fight in the UFC again,” Woodley said in the video. “That’s a fact. …

“I’m not going to knock you out quick. It’s not going to be no first-round knockout. I’m going to embarrass you. I’m going to talk to you the whole (expletive) fight. I’m going to tell the referee, ‘Get back. Do not get in my way. Do not stop this. I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.'”
    A mad Woodley could be a very good Woodley. I'm looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    it was bad. so bad i couldn't tell if jackson sucks a ton also, or was so disdainful of punk that he fought him like he would fight a child
    dana pretty pissed with jackson too

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    jimmy smith bothers me announcing with rogan. he seems very sycophantic with rogan. i think he laughed at one of rogan's jokes that he made twice in a row, laughed both times. grow a pair.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Why is Reshad still fighting? He can't retire now after getting KO'd in 53 seconds... shiiiiit.
    he should of quit fighting a while ago. really don't like seeing him on fight cards. he seems like a guy that needs to be saved from himself because he thinks he still has champion reshad in him when actually he is filled with can't compete at this level reshad.

how fucking tough is whitaker. holy shit. that 3rd round was insane, and the 5th, wow. if romero wailing on you full blast for a good 10 seconds can't end your night, you are tough as shit. i thought whitaker would lose after the fight became non title and the sense of urgency left his corner. first round breaks his hand, wins a five round war fighting one handed for large periods, and it looked like he fucked his knee or ankle up again too.

holly looked really good, good for her. loses to the best and beats the rest, if she was 5 years younger .

proud of arlovski, i figured he was there to get knocked out, and he lost a tight split decision.

hoping woodley lays the bomb on colby now.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Why is Reshad still fighting? He can't retire now after getting KO'd in 53 seconds... shiiiiit.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i hope colby takes a shit kicking here

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Man, Punk made it to a decision?! That's gotta be considered a win for him regardless of how it went down or who he was fighting.
    it was bad. so bad i couldn't tell if jackson sucks a ton also, or was so disdainful of punk that he fought him like he would fight a child

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    pretty brutal stuff here with cm punk
    Man, Punk made it to a decision?! That's gotta be considered a win for him regardless of how it went down or who he was fighting.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    haha

my heart will go on

lol

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    pretty brutal stuff here with cm punk

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    tonight's card is really really good. main event a non title fight aside, i think it is still a 5 round fight as the main event, now with no belt on the line i think romero will win, and they run it a third time. benavidez/sergio pettis is on the early prelims, that is a great fight. guida/olivera is a good fight. ghadelia/esparza is a good womnan's fight with two really good wrestlers. and then we hopefully get to watch colby get shit kicked by dos anjos. this card is worth watching top to bottom.
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Sat Jun 9th, 2018, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

romero misses weight, non title fight

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Yoo, you can see Torres in the air turn the tables and and grab Brooks aruond the waist and essentialy slam him using the momentum of being in the air already ... that's amazing actually.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Did he just knock himself out while trying to do a body slam? LOL
    yep.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/bod...003609233.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X