X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    lol. going to be an epic mauling from khabib. connor will slink away and fight nate for the 3rd time. one more day. hearing khabib is going to retire if he wins. hope he doesn't. i hope he defends at least once. matt sera was a champion by defeating greatest ever, but lost it immediately. have to defend at least once to be recognized.
    I want to see Khabib vs GSP more than I want to see Connor vs GSP. Hope somehow that happens if Khabib wins. But Dana has had a grudge against GSP ever since he spoke out against steroids and did not return to rematch Hendricks... who was on steroids. So Dana the dictator won't give him that fight. Has nothing to do with abandoning the belt after he wins it. Dana has been letting fighters do that left, right and center.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    lol. going to be an epic mauling from khabib. connor will slink away and fight nate for the 3rd time. one more day. hearing khabib is going to retire if he wins. hope he doesn't. i hope he defends at least once. matt sera was a champion by defeating greatest ever, but lost it immediately. have to defend at least once to be recognized.

Leave a comment:

• chaoticbeliever
    replied
    Watch McGregor Vs Khabib Live Stream

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i am mostly excited to watch history either way. either khabib lays a beating for the ages on connor, until he quits in the connor and makes everything khabib has said true, or the 5 round cards read 50-43, 50-42, and 50-44 for the winner, and still light weight champion khabib "the eagle" nurmagamedov. or connor wins and becomes legend.

the biggest payoff here is if khabib puts a beating on connor so bad he quits that connor will want the rematch. khabib is a boss and will say no. connor destroyed.

losing sugar sean hurts a ton, but i love the black beast, i like showtime pettis, and am still a gray maynard fan.
    Shit, how could I forget about Showtime Pettis and Ferguson. That is gonna be a CLUSTERFUCK.

p.s. wtf was that ridiculous weight lifting spinning shit Tony was doing? That was hilarious.

On the other end, I'm not that excited because I'm a Conor fan, and I'm not stupid enough to think Conor has the best chance in this fight. I'll be shocked if it ends up anything else other than a complete mauling.

... but hey, if Conor wins by knockout, I'll probably be yelling in my house, come on here and type in all-caps.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    I'm not very excited for this fight to be honest, I thought the lead up was mediocre.

I'm more excited for UFC 230, this upcoming card doesn't really excite me. I'm a McGregor fan, make no mistake, but, this is the worst matchup for him of all time. I'll be surprised if Conor lasts two rounds with the amount of pressure Khabib is gonna lay on him.
    i am mostly excited to watch history either way. either khabib lays a beating for the ages on connor, until he quits in the cornor and makes everything khabib has said true, or the 5 round cards read 50-43, 50-42, and 50-44 for the winner, and still light weight champion khabib "the eagle" nurmagamedov. or connor wins and becomes legend.

the biggest payoff here is if khabib puts a beating on connor so bad he quits that connor will want the rematch. khabib is a boss and will say no. connor destroyed.

losing sugar sean hurts a ton, but i love the black beast, i like showtime pettis, and am still a gray maynard fan.
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Oct 2nd, 2018, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X