Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Felt bad for AL, thought he was going to take that. Cowboy looked great.

I'm excited for rose VS Andrade. That's a good fight.
    I mostly felt bad just watching him get his ass beat so badly. Lol I was always rooting for Cowboy. Dude is a legend.

Al's niche is supposed to boxing, and he got absolutely torn apart by Cowboys jabs.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    That Cowboy v Iaquinto fight was a master class on the feet from Cowboy. Would love to see him fight McGregor. Make it happen UFC!
    Felt bad for AL, thought he was going to take that. Cowboy looked great.

I'm excited for rose VS Andrade. That's a good fight.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    That Cowboy v Iaquinto fight was a master class on the feet from Cowboy. Would love to see him fight McGregor. Make it happen UFC!

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Already lost 50 bucks. Good on Miller. I figured he was finished.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i don't really know hermanson, so the main event isn't so thrilling for me, but this is a good card that won't get watched with the raptors playing. hopefully greg hardy shows some knowledge growth, and learned from his loss. mike perry cowboy oliveira is a great great fight, i think perry needs a win. glover, linikar, arvlovski, esparsa, court, and i took miller to lose as the favourite, all on a free card. good card.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Rich franklin made it into the hall of fame. He was one of my favourites. Pretty sure he was a high school math teacher, and joined the ufc, became champ, and then took one of the worst beatings the spider ever laid on anyone.

if you have fight pass, probably YouTube as well, silva/franklin was crazy good. Pretty sure that was the beginning of the spider's champion run. Brutal stuff. Severe pain on Franklin's face until he finally couldn't get up anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Adesanya Whittaker is going to be great. Too bad for Kelvin, I like him. Jouban was pretty upset. I'm guessing Anders hasn't grown and just got picked apart by being predictable, could have been good of he could do anything other than a big shot. Happy for porrier, past up tons of times and gets the w in his first shot. Made millions of dollars with his ppv share coming in his brutal loss to khabib in September.

soon I will have a new avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Damn. Jet lag passed out just after the osp fight

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    That was a great card. Gastelum-Israel was an instant classic. Happy for Poirier.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    holy shit did anyone just see gatstelum style bender? FOTY

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Interesting idea ...
    Some type of legacy punishment is a good idea. Especially hurts champions. Lower ranked fighters need money, so might deter them. Champions don't want to give up sweet sweet ppv cash. The only guy with a real motive to risk it is the challenger.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Interesting idea ...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    On the plus side. Saturday should be great. Main card the only fight I don't care about is osp fight. I like jouban. Roundtree Anders is a good fight, hoping Anders has grown a bit and doesn't just walk forward slowly looking to a big shot. Gastelum adesanya is probably my favourite match up. And then fight of the night will be blessed vs screech. I think screech wins this one, but won't be surprised if it is Halloway.

neither of them can beat khabib when he gets back though.

Undercard is a bit meh. I like belel Mohammed, but he can be really good or really boring.
    I've bet against Holloway too many times now ... I'm taking Blessed in this one. And give me Israel against Gastelum, but would not be surprised to see him get absolutely dominated either.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Too bad. Now he is never anything but a cheater. One of the more exciting fighters, but now it is how many times didn't he get caught.
    I'm hoping it was just because of the extreme weight cut against Cejudo that he resorted to these methods, but you're absolutely right. Cody now has all the excuses in the book.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    On the plus side. Saturday should be great. Main card the only fight I don't care about is osp fight. I like jouban. Roundtree Anders is a good fight, hoping Anders has grown a bit and doesn't just walk forward slowly looking to a big shot. Gastelum adesanya is probably my favourite match up. And then fight of the night will be blessed vs screech. I think screech wins this one, but won't be surprised if it is Halloway.

neither of them can beat khabib when he gets back though.

Undercard is a bit meh. I like belel Mohammed, but he can be really good or really boring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X