Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Now with Romero out of the picture (good) GSP doesn't look to have a dance partner. Why don't they do the Silva fight? People would pay to see it, right?
    Two things, since I've been meaning to talk about that Romero-Whittaker fight ... such a great fight. Was REALLY impressed with Whittaker. Dude is a stud.

And ya, curious what happens with GSP ... I really don't expect him to fight at Middleweight though. I definitely see him going back down to Welterweight, and he should fight someone like Condit, and then make a run at the belt and Woodley. I think that'd be a great fight. Woodley is only a year younger than GSP, and GSP is the bigger guy.

But ya, GSP wants "big" super fights ... so ya, maybe Silva makes sense. I think people would still pay to see that.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• I think Dana said gsp gets winner of woodley/maia.

I hope it is maia. I think George has a better chance at not losing badly in his first fight back against maia.

Comment

• The Raptors have a better chance of winning a championship this year than Conor beating Floyd.

Comment

• Comment

• gunnar headlining today's free card. one of my favourites. really good jiujitsu

Comment

• felder with vicious knees and elbows. ouch

Comment

• ouch. gunnar knocked the fuck out

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  ouch. gunnar knocked the fuck out
                  Big upset. Rocked him good.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Big upset. Rocked him good.
                    was looking really good early and then thunder hands touched him one time

Comment

was looking really good early and then thunder hands touched him one time
                      One covers.com expert told me to put everything I can on Ponz, didn't ask why but seen big action/bets on him tonight.

Comment

• some good fighters on this free card

i like almeida, anders, oliveira. i might become a fan of godofredo pepey, that is an awesome name.

gastelum over weidamn knock out.

Comment

• Thought bermudez won that fight.

Comment

Thought bermudez won that fight.
                            Good fight. I had Elkins. Bermudez can fight, but he made too many stupid mistakes for my liking

Comment

• Great win for Weidman. Happy for him, he needed a win. Really thought kelvin would take that one

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X