Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spoiler free, but I don't agree with that decision on the Lawler-Cerrone fight.

    That Swiss guy seems pretty dangerous.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post
      Spoiler free, but I don't agree with that decision on the Lawler-Cerrone fight.

      That Swiss guy seems pretty dangerous.
      Don got robbed. Great fight though.

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post
        Spoiler free, but I don't agree with that decision on the Lawler-Cerrone fight.

        That Swiss guy seems pretty dangerous.
        i agree.

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          Don got robbed. Great fight though.
          not a robbery but a bad decision

          Comment


          • The MMA Thread

            The moustache/beard of the ref for the cyborg fight ... Literally Most Epic ever perhaps?

            Comment


            • evinger lasted longer than expected

              Comment


              • Joey wrote: View Post
                The moustache/beard of the ref for the cyborg fight ... Literally Most Epic ever perhaps?
                he looks almost exactly like the first dwarf i rolled in wow

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  he looks almost exactly like the first dwarf i rolled in wow
                  Hahaha for real.

                  Comment


                  • Love the Bisping Avatar by the way Miek.

                    Count me as a fan.

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post
                      Love the Bisping Avatar by the way Miek.

                      Count me as a fan.
                      haha. biggest heel i have ever seen.

                      Comment


                      • stream link??
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment


                        • http://firstrows.xyz/boxing/xft-ufc-...0?l=1242340157

                          Comment


                          • thanks... beyond frustrating... keeps saying my flash player is outdated and I can't actaully watch. Do i need to update it or is it bs? i haven't streamed in years.
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment


                            • got it..nvm!
                              The Double Champ is here!
                              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                              Comment


                              • Mack North wrote: View Post
                                thanks... beyond frustrating... keeps saying my flash player is outdated and I can't actaully watch. Do i need to update it or is it bs? i haven't streamed in years.
                                there should be a close ads button. hit that and then switch to the new page. then close the two adds on the stream screen with the small exes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X