Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GSP looking good after 1 round.

    Comment


    • those elbows were crazy

      Comment


      • Oh my goodness that was the greatest finish i have ever seen!!
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • crazy night. only one decision and it was a good fight too. best card in a while. wow. crazy

          Comment


          • He got to beat the fuck outta Bisping then the submission. Wow.
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • Infinite amount of respect for Bisping.

              But ya ... GSP looks pretty damn scary. Going to the ground turned out to be a mistake, which was surprising. Lol

              Comment


              • Watching Rogan and Cormier post fight is hilarious. They're just shell shocked from that ridiculous night. Crazy business.

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post
                  Infinite amount of respect for Bisping.
                  yep. no tapping for bisping. he went out.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post
                    Watching Rogan and Cormier post fight is hilarious. They're just shell shocked from that ridiculous night. Crazy business.
                    3 belt changes, incredible knock out after incredible knockout. George smartly got himself an extra 50k for not going tko and finishing with the choke.

                    George/Woodley or George/Whitaker next, or does Connor fight for a pretend 185 belt?

                    dillishaw calling out mighty mouse before getting his Cruz revenge was big and will be huge too.

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      3 belt changes, incredible knock out after incredible knockout. George smartly got himself an extra 50k for not going tko and finishing with the choke.

                      George/Woodley or George/Whitaker next, or does Connor fight for a pretend 185 belt?

                      dillishaw calling out mighty mouse before getting his Cruz revenge was big and will be huge too.
                      Dana said it will be Whitaker. Which should be ok for George actually, considering Whitaker just came up from 170 as well. He's basically the same size as Bisping and Diaz, whom GSP has both beaten at least.

                      Comment


                      • Joey wrote: View Post
                        Dana said it will be Whitaker. Which should be ok for George actually, considering Whitaker just came up from 170 as well. He's basically the same size as Bisping and Diaz, whom GSP has both beaten at least.
                        that will be a good fight. Whitaker going to make some bank if they bring that to toronto. win/win for George. If he loses he goes to 170 and if he wins he is a legit two weight champ

                        Comment


                        • Good fight for Georges. Next opponent for him is scary no matter who it is tho. Whitaker is going to be a handful for him. Though Georges looked great, he is not as quick and agile as he was at 170 and it appears his stamina took a small hit too. He could improve all of those things with another camp at this weight tho. But if its Woodley i think thats a handful for GSP too. Im actually shocked Woodley hasnt been caught for PED's. He doesnt seem natural.

                          Comment


                          • Machine wrote: View Post
                            Good fight for Georges. Next opponent for him is scary no matter who it is tho. Whitaker is going to be a handful for him. Though Georges looked great, he is not as quick and agile as he was at 170 and it appears his stamina took a small hit too. He could improve all of those things with another camp at this weight tho. But if its Woodley i think thats a handful for GSP too. Im actually shocked Woodley hasnt been caught for PED's. He doesnt seem natural.
                            i think the tired/heavy breathing in the second round was an adrenaline dump. i think bisping might have got the easiest 185 george there is.

                            woodley/george would be a weird fight depending on how woodley plays it. if he thinks george has to beat him, that fight can be super boring. if woodley thinks he has to beat george for whatever reason, then that fight could be really good.

                            if it is money, george/whitaker in toronto is massive. george/conor in toronto/vegas or nyc is massive as well. i think the ufc would love for woodley to lose the belt.

                            Comment


                            • Why would GSP fight Whittaker? Who cares? And no one wants to see Woodley fight, let alone waste a GSP match on him. I'm still down for Silva-GSP at 185 to have the fight we wanted like 8 years ago and then the obvious GSP-McGregor fight at 170. Woodley and Wonderboy can headline the Fox prelims for that fight.

                              Then let GSP ride off into the sunset.

                              Comment


                              • slaw wrote: View Post
                                Why would GSP fight Whittaker? Who cares? And no one wants to see Woodley fight, let alone waste a GSP match on him. I'm still down for Silva-GSP at 185 to have the fight we wanted like 8 years ago and then the obvious GSP-McGregor fight at 170. Woodley and Wonderboy can headline the Fox prelims for that fight.

                                Then let GSP ride off into the sunset.
                                belt unification. at some point all the multiple belts in weight categories is going to drive fans away.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X