The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I love that DC has fully embraced the role of the heel at this point. I think he feeds on being hated now.
    Actually a pretty positive embrace on his entrance to the octagon from the fans. Nice.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I love that DC has fully embraced the role of the heel at this point. I think he feeds on being hated now.
      I think it is just jones that he hates being the heel for. He knows he is a better person than Jon, and then Jon is loved more than him by fans.

His best line all time was when he was telling the fans that all the things Jones says he is going to stop doing were things that Cormier never did to begin with.

Comment

• Wow, did not think Cormier would be able to take him down that easy. Whew.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          I think it is just jones that he hates being the heel for. He knows he is a better person than Jon, and then Jon is loved more than him by fans.

His best line all time was when he was telling the fans that all the things Jones says he is going to stop doing were things that Cormier never did to begin with.
          LOl Exactly.

Comment

• DC

Comment

DC
              Man, DC is so damn good.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...87612567658496

Comment

• Israel "The Last Style Bender" Adesanya is the truth. Future champ for sure.

That was the first full card I've watched in ages, gonna slowly get back into now that I have an Android box.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Israel "The Last Style Bender" Adesanya is the truth. Future champ for sure.

That was the first full card I've watched in ages, gonna slowly get back into now that I have an Android box.
                    Adesanya is super legit. Love that guy. Should watch him on Rogan from a while back. Fun watch.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Israel "The Last Style Bender" Adesanya is the truth. Future champ for sure.

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Adesanya is super legit. Love that guy. Should watch him on Rogan from a while back. Fun watch.
                      i wanted brunson to win because of israel's cockiness. i like humbleness.

darren till vs the style bender. yes please.

Comment

i wanted brunson to win because of israel's cockiness. i like humbleness.

darren till vs the style bender. yes please.

That's a match to make. Till and Adesanya would be all kinds of fun.

I really wanna see Usman, that dude is a matchup nightmare.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• tonight's card is a really good free card, with the wrong main event. i could understand if it were in mexico or korea to have yair and zombie as the main event, but perry/cowboy is a way bigger fight with a story behind it. i like chas skelly, don't care about the pennington/ramadine fight. even though pennington came in over weight i hope she beats ramadine up for being a coward and vacating her belt.

perry/cowboy is a first round knockout for platinum mike, cowboy talking about going back to 155 because these 170s hit too hard for him.

either yair catches zombie with something crazy or is taken down and beaten up, but not as bad as frankie beat him.

Comment

tonight's card is a really good free card, with the wrong main event. i could understand if it were in mexico or korea to have yair and zombie as the main event, but perry/cowboy is a way bigger fight with a story behind it. i like chas skelly, don't care about the pennington/ramadine fight. even though pennington came in over weight i hope she beats ramadine up for being a coward and vacating her belt.

perry/cowboy is a first round knockout for platinum mike, cowboy talking about going back to 155 because these 170s hit too hard for him.

either yair catches zombie with something crazy or is taken down and beaten up, but not as bad as frankie beat him.
                            BIG fan of Mike Perry. I agree, dude is a monster, I think he'll have his way. Solid chin, too.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Guess the winner lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Guess the winner lol

I saw this fight, how the hell are those two inthe same weight category, the gal thatr won was way, WAY bigger than the other girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X