Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHBaLxvG-h8

khabib
    "first i finish fergusson and then connor mcgregor and then mcgregor will ask rematch and i say no. i want to fight real contender. many people want to fight connor for money. this not why i come to ufc."

haha.

Comment

• 209 shaping up to be a decent Card actually. Which will be much needed after that brutal 208 card ... Lol

UFC needs to rid itself of these "Interim Titles". It's stupid. Just create a "Silver Belt" like Boxing did to replace the "Interim" title.
      Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 19, 2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        209 shaping up to be a decent Card actually. Which will be much needed after that brutal 208 card ... Lol

UFC needs to rid itself of these "Interim Titles". It's stupid. Just create a "Silver Belt" like Boxing did to replace the "Interim" title.
        208 is fucking brutal. the next fight night, on the 28th, is looking better than 208. 3 decent fights there and the cowboy vs masvidal is going to be great. i like masvidal. 208 might be the least bought card in a decade.

Comment

• just realized that bruce leroy is also on the card. this fight night is packed. arvlovski going to get knocked out in round one or win, the predator is vicious like the black beast but no stamina. just a really good free card

Comment

• Ngannou just did what he said he'd do, and knocked the fuck out of Arlovski .. damn. This guy is a beast. Future champion I'd say.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Ngannou just did what he said he'd do, and knocked the fuck out of Arlovski .. damn. This guy is a beast. Future champion I'd say.

he looks the part of baddest motherfucker on the planet as well. he needs to run run run run run or like rumble he will find the guy that can take the shot and then 2nd best is all he can be.

cowboy knocked out. masvidal is good

Comment

• nice job by shevchenko. shevchenko/nunes could be really good. shevchenko has the toughness to outlast nunes round 1 assault.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  he looks the part of baddest motherfucker on the planet as well. he needs to run run run run run or like rumble he will find the guy that can take the shot and then 2nd best is all he can be.

cowboy knocked out. masvidal is good
                  Tough to see Cowboy lose. I like him alot. But ya, that Masvidal guy seems legit.

Ngannou though ... holy christ.

Comment

• Still one of the greatest opening moves ever:

Comment

• Yo ...

Comment

• the andrade/hill fight was really good

Comment

the andrade/hill fight was really good
                          Hill's power didn't faze Andrade. It helps when you're fighting a woman 15-20 pounds smaller. That and the constant backing straight up cost her the fight.

Not sure that style is going to work against Jedrzejczyk regardless of how much bigger Andrade is coming in. Jedrzejczyk's striking is way better than Hill's and the latter tagged Andrade more than a few times.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Hill's power didn't faze Andrade. It helps when you're fighting a woman 15-20 pounds smaller. That and the constant backing straight up cost her the fight.

Not sure that style is going to work against Jedrzejczyk regardless of how much bigger Andrade is coming in. Jedrzejczyk's striking is way better than Hill's and the latter tagged Andrade more than a few times.
                            joanna will beat both of these girls. i thought if hill had some power she would have a chance because she is so tall, but nope.

Comment

• shitty card. thought holly won

Comment

shitty card. thought holly won
                                That punch after the bell in the 2nd was BRUTAL. The fact points weren't deducted for that is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X