No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope more fighters speak out about Dana White. Cant stand that guy.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Hope more fighters speak out about Dana White. Cant stand that guy.
      ruthless businessman but i do find him genuine as a person. looking for a fight where we get to see his personality with his friends is pretty good.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        ruthless businessman but i do find him genuine as a person. looking for a fight where we get to see his personality with his friends is pretty good.
        How do you find him to be genuine as a person? His own mother doesnt find him to be genuine as a person.

Comment

• Comment

• August 26th. Very interesting. No UFC events scheduled for that day.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              August 26th. Very interesting. No UFC events scheduled for that day.
              It's a boxing card mate

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                It's a boxing card mate
                Oh I know. Just convenient that it's on one of the very few weekends without a UFC card. Dana got what he wants for sure.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Oh I know. Just convenient that it's on one of the very few weekends without a UFC card. Dana got what he wants for sure.
                  Yup.. And Conor will swim in money after loss. Haha

Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jun 14, 2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• The fight will likely be the biggest PPV ever .. which is pretty crazy. Though I do wonder if it will have more buys than Mayweather-Pacquaio.
                    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jun 14, 2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• conner gonna get his ass kicked here. he will look horrible. good for him getting his money, and when/if he comes back to the ufc he will have to deal with the trash talk of the other guy about this.

Comment

• "Current odds, via Bovada.tv, have Mayweather as a minus-600 favorite — meaning you’d have to bet $600 to win $100. McGregor, meanwhile, has come in at 4-1, meaning a $100 bet would win you $400."

https://sports.yahoo.com/early-odds-...193746276.html

Comment

• saw floyd is up to -1100 conner +700. dana selling the fight. either way it is someone we all want to see get served some humble pie.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            saw floyd is up to -1100 conner +700. dana selling the fight. either way it is someone we all want to see get served some humble pie.

Haha. Bookies mispriced the fight.

It should be Floyd ~-2500 and McGregor at least +1200

Comment

• MMA stars fighting boxers... Swimmers.... 2017!

Comment

• http://www.tsn.ca/ufc-legend-hughes-...pital-1.781244

matt hughes hit by a train. i can't remember what fight it was in the trilogy but gsp kicked him twice in the dick and i was watching live. only fight i ever wanted george to lose. i think it was the second fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X