The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Now with Romero out of the picture (good) GSP doesn't look to have a dance partner. Why don't they do the Silva fight? People would pay to see it, right?
    Two things, since I've been meaning to talk about that Romero-Whittaker fight ... such a great fight. Was REALLY impressed with Whittaker. Dude is a stud.

And ya, curious what happens with GSP ... I really don't expect him to fight at Middleweight though. I definitely see him going back down to Welterweight, and he should fight someone like Condit, and then make a run at the belt and Woodley. I think that'd be a great fight. Woodley is only a year younger than GSP, and GSP is the bigger guy.

But ya, GSP wants "big" super fights ... so ya, maybe Silva makes sense. I think people would still pay to see that.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 12, 2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• I think Dana said gsp gets winner of woodley/maia.

I hope it is maia. I think George has a better chance at not losing badly in his first fight back against maia.

Comment

• The Raptors have a better chance of winning a championship this year than Conor beating Floyd.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• gunnar headlining today's free card. one of my favourites. really good jiujitsu

Comment

• felder with vicious knees and elbows. ouch

Comment

• ouch. gunnar knocked the fuck out

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  ouch. gunnar knocked the fuck out
                  Big upset. Rocked him good.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Big upset. Rocked him good.
                    was looking really good early and then thunder hands touched him one time

Comment

was looking really good early and then thunder hands touched him one time
                      One covers.com expert told me to put everything I can on Ponz, didn't ask why but seen big action/bets on him tonight.

Comment

• some good fighters on this free card

i like almeida, anders, oliveira. i might become a fan of godofredo pepey, that is an awesome name.

gastelum over weidamn knock out.

Comment

• Thought bermudez won that fight.

Comment

Thought bermudez won that fight.
                            Good fight. I had Elkins. Bermudez can fight, but he made too many stupid mistakes for my liking

Comment

• Great win for Weidman. Happy for him, he needed a win. Really thought kelvin would take that one

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X