connor: who da fook is that guy

hahaha

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      hahaha. connor is awesome.

green: i'm the money fight
      connor: who da fook is that guy

hahaha
      He may get his ass beat on fight night, but he's winning the Pre-fight.. that right there is vicious. CJ Watson slept with the mother of his kids ... whom he then beat up and got sent to jail for. Awesome.

Comment

• 214 is great. i really really hope cormier wins this fight.

cormier
        maia
        cowboy
        oezdimer

and we should all pity evinger

Comment

214 is great. i really really hope cormier wins this fight.

cormier
          maia
          cowboy
          oezdimer

and we should all pity evinger
          Not going to happen man. 214 is the night Bones Jones reestablishes his dominance on the entire sport.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Not going to happen man. 214 is the night Bones Jones reestablishes his dominance on the entire sport.
            i'm a huge cormier fan, the whole aka gym actually and i think cormier wants this more, probably more than anything in his life. i think it goes 5 round decision and i hope cormier takes it. i think jones surprised cormier by out wrestling him in the first fight. i just really hope for cormier's legacy and manhood that he can take this. he wins and he is arguably best ever. loses and everyone knows jones is indisputable.

Comment

i'm a huge cormier fan, the whole aka gym actually and i think cormier wants this more, probably more than anything in his life. i think it goes 5 round decision and i hope cormier takes it. i think jones surprised cormier by out wrestling him in the first fight. i just really hope for cormier's legacy and manhood that he can take this. he wins and he is arguably best ever. loses and everyone knows jones is indisputable.
              I really like Cormier as well. And I wouldn't be upset if he did manage to pull it off, but I'm just too much of a Jon Jones fan, even with all the baggage. It's all about what he does in the cage, and until I actually see someone beat him, I just won't believe it's possible. Lol

Comment

• the eagle soars again

Comment

• love this show. hardy is good at break downs

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">via <a href="https://twitter.com/WilliamHillUS">@WilliamHillUS</a> <br><br>Today, bettor in Vegas made $150,000 in moneyline bets on McGregor. <br><br>With McGregor victory, bettor would net $662,500.</p>&mdash; Covers (@Covers) <a href="https://twitter.com/Covers/status/889652169540067334">July 25, 2017</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/mat...025745483.html

matt hughes is out of his coma.

edit add: is now the only fighter who can legitimately state who hits like a freight train.

Comment

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/mat...025745483.html

matt hughes is out of his coma.

edit add: is now the only fighter who can legitimately state who hits like a freight train.
                        Did he try to kill himself?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Did he try to kill himself?
                          i don't think so, but his truck got hit by a train. probably thought he could beat the train by he isn't astar.

Comment

• watched the weigh ins this morning. cormier stare down was awesome. didn't even face forward on the scale. just eye balling jones. probably never worked harder in his life.

cormier wins. so so so good. jones wins light heavyweight division is done until he retires.

Comment

• would have taken manuwa except last time oz fought cirkinov he barely touched him and cirk just dropped. this one is going to be violent

Comment

• death in his hands

Comment

Working...
                                X