Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodley wins

Comment

• woodley playing king of the hill with the belt.

Comment

• which link are u watching? there's 7 of them... only one kinda works

Comment

• Hahaha The "Boring" chants for the Woodley fight .. Woodley frustrates the hell out of me.. he looks like he should be a savage, but god damn ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Hahaha The "Boring" chants for the Woodley fight .. Woodley frustrates the hell out of me.. he looks like he should be a savage, but god damn ...
            he was when he felt he had to go get things. now he thinks people have to take what is his. i agree with him but training not to lose instead of to win isn't fun

Comment

• woodley-gsp will be better. gsp is a complete fighter

Comment

• the winner by unanimous decision and still light heavyweight champion daniel cormier

Comment

• jones is huge.

cormier round 1

Comment

• i really don't like the oblique kick to hyper extend the knee

Comment

• dc 2-0

Comment

• fuck

Comment

• jon jones kicks people in the head harder than rumble punches them

Comment

• Man, gotta feel for Cormier. Dude is a class act. And I agree that he probably won both the first couple rounds.

Big John let Bones land a couple too many shots at the end there, which sucks.. considering each one of those shots would take my head clean off.

Comment

• Brock Lesnar vs Jon Jones. Make it HAPPEN!!!!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wow, Dana pulled the GSP fight from Woodley because of that shit fight - giving it back to Bisping... that's interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X