No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just really dislike Bisping, have since before Hendo KO'd his ass.
    Unfortunately, Im at a wedding that night and wont be watching live. This having a wife thing sucks sometimes...

Comment

• Not sure which fight I'm looking forward to more; Cody vs TJ or GSP vs Bisping ... both are going to be epic fights. Wonderboy vs Masvidal is going to be a slobber knocker as well. Joanna makes me feel weird feelings ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Joanna makes me feel weird feelings ... Lol
        haha. if you watch her joanna being silly youtube videos, she seems like a girly girl.

i agree that the cody and gsp fights are a toss up in excitement to watch, have to give george the edge though. can't wait to see how he looks. within the first round we will see whether he should have taken a "warm up" fight with a lesser contender. i am also really excited for the zahabi fight.

Comment

• Comment

• self satisfyingly watching Mickey gall take a shit kicking. poor aimann got brutally knocked out in a fight I though he was slightly ahead in.

Comment

• osp awesome head kick

Comment

• wow. thug rose

Comment

• Joanna took it like a champ. no crying, and clapped for the winner. wow. +400 underdog, first round knockout by tap.

Comment

• Is there a link? Im heading home now don't have time to waste when i get there!

Comment

• first row

Comment

• Man, so funny, right before the bell, I said to myself "Joanna seems nervous ... super frigidity ... Rose seems super cool and collected ... Rose might win this". Wish I put money down. Lol

Has been a great card so far. Even the undercard was fantastic.

Comment

• card has been great. started with an awesome spinning elbow knock out, that got beat by a wicked head kick, and rose made a champ that looked invincible tap from strikes in the first round. so good.

Comment

• 3 belt changes tonight? has that happened before.

Comment

• Damn, Cody loses. Thought he had it after the 1st.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X