The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a once proud and great fighter going to get knocked out again today

shevchenko, and the dirty bird tim means are worth the watch tonight.

Comment

• What the fuck is wrong with Mario yamasaki?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• 200+ strikes to 1. Shevchenko basically murdered a person and Mario watched it all.

I don't think I have ever seen a person get beat so badly.

Comment

• Great job machida. I was getting really tired of watching him get knocked out.

Comment

• romero misses weight

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              romero misses weight

Oh FFS.

Comment

• i don't think romero should get a title shot for that win. tough first fight for rockhold after the long layoff.

Comment

i don't think romero should get a title shot for that win. tough first fight for rockhold after the long layoff.
                  Rockhold just fought in September. Not that long of a layoff.

But ya, I agree, I'd still like to see Rockhold fight Whitaker.

That second shot from Romero when Rockhold was already on the ground was BRUTAL. Christ.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Rockhold just fought in September. Not that long of a layoff.
                    Really? I thought his last fight was against bisping and then he did some modelling.

Yeah, smash on the ground was vicious. Romero is a machine, but a proven cheater, who has cheated numerous times.

I would much rather Whitaker knock rockhold out. I liked rockhold in strike force. Seemed to turn into a dick when he got to the UFC, and then he looked like a complete asshat when he fought bisping.

Comment

Really? I thought his last fight was against bisping and then he did some modelling.

Yeah, smash on the ground was vicious. Romero is a machine, but a proven cheater, who has cheated numerous times.

I would much rather Whitaker knock rockhold out. I liked rockhold in strike force. Seemed to turn into a dick when he got to the UFC, and then he looked like a complete asshat when he fought bisping.
                      He fought David Branch in September and looked alright. Only reason Dana gave him a Title Shot.

But ya, still a while before Whitaker is ok to fight again, so I'm hoping it's still Rockholds shot ... he could've said no to fighting Romero, but he did it to save the card; a real companyman.

BUT, Rockhold has also been talking alot about going up to Light Heavy Weight. So maybe nows the time he does that.

Comment

• Geezus, this guy is starting to look ridiculously ripped ... we better not find out he's on steroids.

Just read one of the YouTube comments that hit the nail on the head about Sage:
                        "If a golden retriever was reincarnated in human form... He would be Sage Northcutt". SOOO perfect.

Love his attitude and approach to life though. I think we could all learn a thing or two from him.

Comment

• Crazy, he auditioned for the role of Ivan Drago's son in Creed 2 ... man, he would be perfect!!

Love this kid. "Thanks Mr. Helwani! Hehe That's a funny one." "I was only nervous because I was getting hungry.", "I had to cut down some tree branches unfortunately".
                          Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 21, 2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• i missed this card. wanted to see it, big fan of both lewis, sage, and then headlined with a cowboy fight.

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Crazy, he auditioned for the role of Ivan Drago's son in Creed 2 ... man, he would be perfect!!

Love this kid. "Thanks Mr. Helwani! Hehe That's a funny one." "I was only nervous because I was getting hungry.", "I had to cut down some tree branches unfortunately".
                                he seems like he would fit on leave it to beaver or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X