The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    he seems like he would fit on leave it to beaver or something.

Hahaha So good. Great call. That's exactly where he fits.

Comment

• tonight's card is a really good free card, looks like a fallen apart pay per view. stephens/emmett is a good fight, quick turn around after knocking out kim for stevens, andrade, platinum mike perry, love mike perry, the moroz/hill fight will be a good woman's fight, i like jouban, and alvey. that is a pretty good card

Comment

• sad day in the ufc this weekend. mike pyle will be fighting his last fight. i always liked pyle, and never actually remember watching him win. i have referred to him as the gabby jay of the ufc. this guy is an all time favourite of mine because he has an awesome mullet, always made me happy when i saw he was going to be on a card.

i looked at his wiki page and he has fought
        rampage
        fitch
        shields
        ellenberger
        mcdonald
        brown
        covington

he pretty much loses when the comp gets to competitive level.

Comment

• Mike Pyle first round knocked out

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• one more week. the pre-fight build up is making me giddy.

Comment

• https://www.mmamania.com/platform/am...ma-ufc-swanson

I agree with joe, and yves, but if the Drs clear Frankie it is his decision. This is the same, but different than bisping. Bisping had a history of unconsciousness, and is older than Frankie.

The only way for the UFC to "protect the fighters from themselves" is for a group of Drs and the UFC to determine and enforce a minimum wait period after getting knocked. Knocked out is much different than choked out. I have been both, the choked out I remember everything up until sleeping and then I remember waking up. The knocked out I am missing about 10-15 minutes from before to after.

I was choked out in class to show what happens, and knocked out running my mouth at a bar.

Comment

• tony has less than a week now to be champion, as long as khabib stays healthy. my guess is khabib tries to kick the shit out of diaz after that. this card is so good.

bruce leroy
                  aubin mercier (great canadian fighter)
                  borg vs moreno is going to be fantastic
                  karolina
                  al iquinta is going to smash felder. i think iquinta has the largest fist size in the division(his hands and head are huge)
                  chiesa vs showtime
                  rose vs joanna
                  and then a smashing from khabib

great great card. the undercard is worth the 1 week trial of fightpass, and the card is definitely worth the ppv.

can't wait to update my avatar to khabib smashing tony

Comment

• God damnit. Tony injured. Halloway in. Khabib and max fighting for Connor's 155 title.

Very different fight for khabib, but max fights at 145. When khabib gets him it is over. Good on max for taking the fight on a weeks notice, against who I think is the most scary fight in the UFC.

Comment

• Ferguson is a joke. He never wanted to fight to Khabib in the first place.

Comment

• hahah

"eddie say he stay ready. ufc call, oh i too heavy"
                        "connor say he ready to step in. ufc call, oh bad connect, bad connect"

haha khabib.

i like his supreme confidence, but don't get rockhold/bisping penisy kid

edit add: wants gsp after that. haha
                        Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Apr 3, 2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• hey hey. we got stickied.

coach zahabi on max vs khabib. starts at 4:20

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            hey hey. we got stickied.

coach zahabi on max vs khabib. starts at 4:20

Moving on up!

I think Holloway get's smashed.

Comment

• after halloway, khabib could smash lobov and try to get connor's interest by breaking his teammate.

Comment

• these guys are all afraid of Khabib. It seems pretty obvious at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X