• 223 pre fight news conference

Comment

• lesnar to come back to ufc

Comment

• good bout by bout breakdown.

Comment

• What the hell is going on in Brooklyn

Comment

• Dana White said warrant is out for Conor McGregor’s arrest. His plane can’t leave New York.

Brett Okamoto

@bokamotoESPN

Dana White confirmed Michael Chiesa suffered an injury, cuts to the face, and is in the hospital. Artem Lobov has been pulled from UFC 223, per White, as he was apparently part of the crew that stormed the building.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/sta...78633781891072

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Dana White said warrant is out for Conor McGregor’s arrest. His plane can’t leave New York.

Brett Okamoto

@bokamotoESPN

Dana White confirmed Michael Chiesa suffered an injury, cuts to the face, and is in the hospital. Artem Lobov has been pulled from UFC 223, per White, as he was apparently part of the crew that stormed the building.
                @bokamotoESPN
                Was just with Dana White. Called it the most despicable thing in UFC history. I asked him if he wants to be in business with Conor McGregor anymore, he said, would you.

I think his answer was a veiled "yes, because he makes me money" without actually saying it. Lol

Is it just me, or has Conor gone from compellingly aggressive, to flaming mad?

Comment

• what is this? what did he do? i thought he was in syria

Comment

• http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/conor-m...chiesa-injured

Comment

• Lol Mcgregor had a getaway vehicle ready
                      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 5, 2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• looks like a publicity stunt that went bad, or connor is so scared of khabib that he is trying to help max win. can't wait to see what happens to connor when he goes to dagistan. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Just caught up on the media for this.

1. Wouldn't doubt it was full on a publicity stunt for the UFC, Dana in on it, Cheisa not supposed to take damage.... Idea being that after Khabib thumps Max, they announce he and Conner and the world goes Defcon 100000. $$$$ In fact, I'd put good money that I'm right.

2. Nate Diaz, why does he talk? He needs to not talk. He and his idiot bro are average fighters that talk the type of shit that resonates with common street thugs and high school kids. combined 20 losses in the MMA game from these twits....yet they claim they are in the same convo as GSP for GOAT. ps. Nate, Khabib would pummel you worse than Rory did.

lastly, maybe this wasn't a stunt. If it wasn't, Connor needs to be gone for good. He is a loser. Period. And ps, he hasn't actually done all that much winning in the last 3 years, he just talks about it a lot and everyone laps it up. I hope Rose wins again this weekend and takes the reins to pulling this sport out of the shit house because thats where it is. The world deserves better, even from fighters.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              what is this? what did he do? i thought he was in syria
                              Apparently he flew out to NYC just because of Khabib confronting Lobov. I mean, really, everyone wants a friend like that ... Haha

Comment

• Breaking: Conor McGregor is in custody at the NYPD 78th precinct where he's expected to be charged with assault. (via NBC News)

Comment

Working...
                                X