Comment

• khabib looks terrifying

Comment

• https://twitter.com/wbz/status/982263050152456192

Comment

• it is pettis. makes weight.

edit add: no. missed by .2. has two hours to make it

Comment

• they just packed everything up. pettis seems to not be weighing again

Comment

• sounds like pettis is out and irishman paul felder is in.

khabib going to use him like a surrogate for connor. if this happens, khabib definitely wont finish him. might very well literally beat the shit out of him

Comment

• felder can't take the fight because of his current ranking. khabib staying strong on making sure it is a title fight. somehow connor was allowed by the commission to fight alvarez for the title though.

what a shit show

Comment

• Conor's mugshot is better than my passport photo

Comment

• Pettis pulled himself because he wanted more money to fight Khabib and of course Dana won't be having that. LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Pettis pulled himself because he wanted more money to fight Khabib and of course Dana won't be having that. LOL
                        i don't blame him for wanting more money. if i were pettis i would be looking to extend my contract. i think he is on the precipice of getting dropped anyway

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          i don't blame him for wanting more money. if i were pettis i would be looking to extend my contract. i think he is on the precipice of getting dropped anyway
                          The guy has lost 5 of his last 7 fights ... once USADA came along, Pettis fell off a cliff ... but ya, I don't blame him for wanting more money knowing he was walking into a Bear Cave with Khabib.

Comment

• Khabib:
                            “I am laughing inside,” Nurmagomedov said. “You broke window? Why? Come inside. You know UFC don’t let you come inside. If you real gangster why don’t you come inside?

“This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn. You want to talk to me? Send me location. We have to talk? I am gonna come, no problem.

“I grew up like this. I don’t grow up throwing chairs at window. This is not my bus.”

“To be honest, I don’t want him to go to jail,” Nurmagomedov said. “We have to fight. If we have to fight, let’s fight. Send me location. Please, we have to fix this. Me and you. One-on-one. You want 10-on-10? OK.

“I give his whole team slap and no one say anything. He come with media, with cameras when I’m alone. Of course I want to go outside but they don’t let me leave the bus. He knows this.

“They don’t do nothing. I’m here.”

When asked on Wednesday about the Lobov run-in, Nurmagomedov shrugged it off as “nothing,” however, on Thursday he said, “I explained to Artem like a small baby, ‘Hey, no more talk about me.’”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/5...-i-am-laughing
                            So dope. Lol
                            Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 6, 2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SInow/status/982284797941710849

Comment

• Hey, Dana... Conor's weight is perfect!

Comment

Working...
                                X