No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pettis can't re-weigh now. said no to felder. no championship fight for khabib, i guess. connor still champ, and maybe tony still interim champ.

this was a great card, and it got raped

Comment

• Well this is now a thing:

God bless the internet.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Well this is now a thing:

God bless the internet.
        that's an awesome meme and i want connor to lip sync that

Comment

• Al Iaquinta is still in the running to fight Khabib .. just probably not for a title.

Comment

• khabib vs iquinta, only khabib can win the title.
            http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/al-iaqu...-can-win-title

this is a tough fight for khabib. iquinta has serious serious power.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              khabib vs iquinta, only khabib can win the title.

This will actually be a really good fight. Cool.

Comment

khabib vs iquinta, only khabib can win the title.

Actually, what happens to Felder then? He gets booted off the card? Hope he still gets paid. UFC can just get Conor to pay him from his legal fund.

Comment

Actually, what happens to Felder then? He gets booted off the card? Hope he still gets paid. UFC can just get Conor to pay him from his legal fund.
                  He gets his show money for sure. He might get Pettis if they both want a chance for a win a bonus, and other bonuses.

Comment

• The MMA Thread

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    He gets his show money for sure. He might get Pettis if they both want a chance for a win a bonus, and other bonuses.
                    They're teammates I guess, and have no intention of fighting. This whole "teams" thing in a veery individual sport is super weird to me. Lol

This got me thinking though ... UFC needs to try tag teams ... Haha

Comment

• this is a joke, Khabib should no thave to fight, AND should get paid in full. What a circus, and if people didn't already know it was, hopefully it will be exposed for what it is now.

Ridiculous

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        this is a joke, Khabib should no thave to fight, AND should get paid in full. What a circus, and if people didn't already know it was, hopefully it will be exposed for what it is now.

Ridiculous
                        He wants the belt. Can't blame him, as it creates life changing money. He'll fight anyone for it. Gotta respect the man.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

He wants the belt. Can't blame him, as it creates life changing money. He'll fight anyone for it. Gotta respect the man.
                              Im fully aware, I'm saying, he was robbed, 3 times!! He deserves not only a fight, but all the money up front.

Comment

Heh, and THIS is our challenger hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X