The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    That Kyle dude had some serious heart. One more round and he might have been able to take Zabit. If he had some kicks in his game it would have been even more entertaining.
    Agreed. That's what Rogan was saying. His wrestling, and legs were deficient. I almost wanted him to get the knock out there at the end.

Comment

• Gonna be tough to match that one in these last 3 fights, hope they're close to that intensity.

I don't watch all that often anymore, but when I do, it's for free on the Android box 😂

Comment

• The crowd was just hoping what wasn't a bad round because the last fight was so good and hectic

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Gonna be tough to match that one in these last 3 fights, hope they're close to that intensity.

I don't watch all that often anymore, but when I do, it's for free on the Android box ��
          Did you see the karolina herrig fight? So far today was a good day to watch

I have to get one of those boxes

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Missed that one, Leafs and Jays were on.

Kattar's knees are getting shattered. You can see how red they've turned. It's a clinic right here.

Comment

Do you pay for PPV?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Do you pay for PPV?
                I split the McGregor vs Money May fight with my sisters, prior to that was like early 09 I think Penn vs GSP

Comment

Do you pay for PPV?
                  For cards I think are worth it. I like khabib so I give him my money. I pay for fight pass as well. If the card sucks and is a ppv I watch it on first row

Comment

For cards I think are worth it. I like khabib so I give him my money. I pay for fight pass as well. If the card sucks and is a ppv I watch it on first row
                    first row sucks

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/mma2.php

Comment

• This dude Moicano is awesome haha yelling "I LOVE AMERICA!!" He's very sincere in his words, great sportsmanship.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

• Joanna decision

Comment

First row does suck, thanks for this link. I'll check it if the box goes down

Comment

• Rose always looks nervous

Comment

• Tight

Comment

Working...
                                X