• Show
Clear All

• Lets go Crazy Al!!!!

Comment

• Al did way better than halloway would have

Comment

• Hahaha Ragin' Al during the announcement "is it me? is it me??"

Comment

• Check out the "Canadian Gangster" Olivier Aubin-Mercier incredible technique TKO.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/7/17...am-knee-finish

Those knees to the body are pure GSP.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...50905388339200

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Check out the "Canadian Gangster" Olivier Aubin-Mercier incredible technique TKO.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/7/17...am-knee-finish

Those knees to the body are pure GSP.
              He says thank you. He looked really good. I thought the first knee broke some ribs in there.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Joanna was also the aggressor for most of the fight. I thought she won. I could see rose winning with that take down. Grabbing that last round, but I don't agree with those scores, and all judges had it that way.

A decision should be harder for a non champion to win though
                always is, you have to take a belt, while a champ gets to defend a belt. Rose TOOK that belt, Joanna doesnt get to split it back. Screw her anyhow, she's a loser.

Comment

Joanna was also the aggressor for most of the fight. I thought she won. I could see rose winning with that take down. Grabbing that last round, but I don't agree with those scores, and all judges had it that way.

A decision should be harder for a non champion to win though
                  Namajunas won the first and second rounds cleanly. Her strikes were more decisive and punishing and she controlled the ring. She lost the third round but only cause she was less active. The fourth was a toss-up. Jedrzejczyk landed more with the leg kicks but they were a tactical weapon, while every punch she took was clean and powerful. Namajunas clearly won the fifth round.

The only reason the fight was even this close is the 10-point must system which I don't think translates well to MMA. By any other measure, Namajunas was in control of this fight, was never in any danger, and landed the more decisive strikes. Again, I don't think it was really that close.

Comment

• al on ariel's show

ariel: "what was he saying to you when you were on the ground?"

al: "he wasn't talking to me. he was talking to serra. he heard serra's advice from my corner and he was telling serra good job, because he was giving the right advice. so loungo said "go stand in the middle""

hahahaha

Comment

• Garthje porrier is really good

Comment

• Poirier knocks out gathje. Great fight.

Comment

• Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis at 226. I have been waiting for this exact fight for a long time.

Comment

• i can't just grab the photo, but here is lewis trolling ngannou on his instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhznUH8HcVA/

Comment

• kevin lee looked good against barbosa, but i don't think you should get a title shot if you win a fight you went in over weight. doesn't seem right. just go in two pounds heavy every fight, give up some money and get to the top of the division. don't like it.

also the people that are hyping lee for the title fight saying he looked as good or better than khabib i also disagree with. khabib broke barboas's brain. he looked timid and scared from the get go. especially a one dimensional striker needs to believe that he isn't going to get ground and pounded.

not believing the lee hype, and don't think he should get a shot. i think porrier deserves it if not connor, and lee should have to fight alvarez, for the next shot after that.

Comment

kevin lee looked good against barbosa, but i don't think you should get a title shot if you win a fight you went in over weight. doesn't seem right. just go in two pounds heavy every fight, give up some money and get to the top of the division. don't like it.

also the people that are hyping lee for the title fight saying he looked as good or better than khabib i also disagree with. khabib broke barboas's brain. he looked timid and scared from the get go. especially a one dimensional striker needs to believe that he isn't going to get ground and pounded.

not believing the lee hype, and don't think he should get a shot. i think porrier deserves it if not connor, and lee should have to fight alvarez, for the next shot after that.
                                Honestly, I'm curious how Alvarez would do against Khabib ... I think he's got a better chance than most.

But ya, I agree with the above.

Comment

Working...
                                X