The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Man, Punk made it to a decision?! That's gotta be considered a win for him regardless of how it went down or who he was fighting.
    it was bad. so bad i couldn't tell if jackson sucks a ton also, or was so disdainful of punk that he fought him like he would fight a child

Comment

• i hope colby takes a shit kicking here

Comment

• Why is Reshad still fighting? He can't retire now after getting KO'd in 53 seconds... shiiiiit.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Why is Reshad still fighting? He can't retire now after getting KO'd in 53 seconds... shiiiiit.
          he should of quit fighting a while ago. really don't like seeing him on fight cards. he seems like a guy that needs to be saved from himself because he thinks he still has champion reshad in him when actually he is filled with can't compete at this level reshad.

how fucking tough is whitaker. holy shit. that 3rd round was insane, and the 5th, wow. if romero wailing on you full blast for a good 10 seconds can't end your night, you are tough as shit. i thought whitaker would lose after the fight became non title and the sense of urgency left his corner. first round breaks his hand, wins a five round war fighting one handed for large periods, and it looked like he fucked his knee or ankle up again too.

holly looked really good, good for her. loses to the best and beats the rest, if she was 5 years younger .

proud of arlovski, i figured he was there to get knocked out, and he lost a tight split decision.

hoping woodley lays the bomb on colby now.

Comment

• jimmy smith bothers me announcing with rogan. he seems very sycophantic with rogan. i think he laughed at one of rogan's jokes that he made twice in a row, laughed both times. grow a pair.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              it was bad. so bad i couldn't tell if jackson sucks a ton also, or was so disdainful of punk that he fought him like he would fight a child
              dana pretty pissed with jackson too

Comment

• Woodley on Covington:
                “Literally, I’m going to try to hurt him so (expletive) bad that they’re never going want to let me fight in the UFC again,” Woodley said in the video. “That’s a fact. …

“I’m not going to knock you out quick. It’s not going to be no first-round knockout. I’m going to embarrass you. I’m going to talk to you the whole (expletive) fight. I’m going to tell the referee, ‘Get back. Do not get in my way. Do not stop this. I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.'”
                A mad Woodley could be a very good Woodley. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Woodley on Covington:

Colby will give him the money fight he wants because people will pay hoping he smashes colby's face in.

Comment

Woodley on Covington:

Colby will give him the money fight he wants because people will pay hoping he smashes colby's face in.

Comment

Just saw the interview where Colby and Bisping go at it, and Bisping whipes the floor with him. Makes him look like a whiny little kid. I would actually love to see that fight ... I think Bisping might still be able to take him.

Comment

• Damn, Max Holloway pulled from Saturdays Card.

Still a decent card with Cormier v. Miocic, Ngannou v Lewis, and Pettis v Chiesa.

Comment

Damn, Max Holloway pulled from Saturdays Card.

Still a decent card with Cormier v. Miocic, Ngannou v Lewis, and Pettis v Chiesa.
                          Cormier/stipe and lewis/nganou are going to be great.

Just moved my house and have no way to watch it. What the hell is with 10 day waits to get internet set up? In china it is same day, and at worst the next day because you called late.

Comment

Cormier/stipe and lewis/nganou are going to be great.

Just moved my house and have no way to watch it. What the hell is with 10 day waits to get internet set up? In china it is same day, and at worst the next day because you called late.
                            Who the hell is your service provider and where fo you live, Nunavit?

Comment

• Lol. Bought a condo and i have to use cogeco.

Comment

Lol. Bought a condo and i have to use cogeco.
                                Congrats. Where abouts?

Comment

Working...
                                X