X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    so it looks like khabib might be finished in th ufc
    after i posted this i was thinking that this is a smart move by khabib. connor will likely tell dana not to cut his friend if he gets his rematch, and khabib looks like a loyal friend.

if they do this i hope they keep it professional.

Comment

• not cut lobov asking for dana to not cut khabib's teammate. wants to fight him. this is old school china school fights. time to watch fists of fury, and fist of legend again.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Conor/Khabib who?! Bones is back!!
        Oh lord the cheater is back. How many chances is that clown going to get?

Bet you he gets tested positive for something before or after the fight.

Enough already.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          not cut lobov asking for dana to not cut khabib's teammate. wants to fight him. this is old school china school fights. time to watch fists of fury, and fist of legend again.

I had no idea that Lobov was already set to face off against Khabibs guy ... that had to have been set up as like a mini Team Conor vs. Team Khabib, even before the Brawl. Would be an interesting fight, now with the all the history and bad blood.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            Oh lord the cheater is back. How many chances is that clown going to get?

Bet you he gets tested positive for something before or after the fight.

Enough already.
            2. 2 Chances. And he's served his time.
            I don't believe he was as stupid as his last test makes him look .. I think he was just reckless. As cocaine tends to make people...

Either way, going to be an epic fight.

Comment

2. 2 Chances. And he's served his time.
              I don't believe he was as stupid as his last test makes him look .. I think he was just reckless. As cocaine tends to make people...

Either way, going to be an epic fight.
              Paid his dues, but he is a cheater. I put DC ahead of him, even though he beat him twice, because of the cheating. Did he beat him? Is it better to win clean, or win? Even if Jon wins the third fight, it is a fight against a 40+ old man vs a cheater. I agree he might not have cheated this time, but I don't believe him. Imagine how good a not junkie job jones could have been.

Also, the fight will be awesome. Guftasson has to know he is a nothing in history if he doesn't win. It sucks to be number 2, but it really really sucks to be number 3 when number 2 is a cheater.

Comment

• The fight that I would really love to see is GSP vs Khabib. Don't know if it will ever happen though. GSP is my favorite UFC fighter of all time, I also think he's the GOAT.

Khabib on the other hand is one of the greatest that I've ever seen. LOL at all the McGregor/Khabib rematch talk. Khabib is n a completely different level. He would beat Conor 10/10.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL at all the McGregor/Khabib rematch talk. Khabib is n a completely different level. He would beat Conor 10/10.
                  For another 2.4 Million PPV sales, I'm certain UFC is game; and for another cool $50M in their bank account, I'm sure Conor and Khabib would be happy to run it back. You need to stop thinking the UFC is run with "Integrity" and out of "Respect for Martial Arts" or something ... it's about one thing, and that's money. Pure and simple.

Comment

The fight that I would really love to see is GSP vs Khabib. Don't know if it will ever happen though. GSP is my favorite UFC fighter of all time, I also think he's the GOAT.

Khabib on the other hand is one of the greatest that I've ever seen. LOL at all the McGregor/Khabib rematch talk. Khabib is n a completely different level. He would beat Conor 10/10.
                    George is goat. Him vs diaz was on fight network a couple days ago. Such a beating. George is goat. Khabib is the best I have ever seen.

Comment

For another 2.4 Million PPV sales, I'm certain UFC is game; and for another cool $50M in their bank account, I'm sure Conor and Khabib would be happy to run it back. You need to stop thinking the UFC is run with "Integrity" and out of "Respect for Martial Arts" or something ... it's about one thing, and that's money. Pure and simple.
                      That's a lot of money. You have to really really really really really, lots of reallys, not care about money to not take that fight.

Comment

That's a lot of money. You have to really really really really really, lots of reallys, not care about money to not take that fight.
                        There isn't much in this world I wouldn't do for $50M ... and I consider myself a very proud human being. Lol

Comment

ahh, back on. great, the other fight didn't look interesting at all
                          "You gotta beat the champ to be the champ."

Do you know how silly that sounds with Nicco Montano, as opposed to Jon Jones/Conor McGregor lol.

... and to those passing by this thread, no, it was not a sexist comment.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Oh fuck yeah, you hit that on the head.

It's a business, they're gonna do what they need to to keep it running and make more money.

Christ, 2.4 million PPV sales? I didn't see any of those numbers. Impressive, but on the other hand, I was kinda sad to see that Volkov only got $75,000 including the fight incentive. Too bad, but, hey, not a draw. Unfortunately.

Let's say NSAC only gives Khabib a six-month suspension, shit, I wanna see Conor fight Diaz, give Ferguson to Khabib (let Ferguson recover from that knuckle shuffle, Khabib flies through suspension), and then winner of those fights go at each other for the title.

Poirier is the odd man out, unfortunately, but, after the injury and some serious hype with that fight, he's gonna get overlooked.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...31104474177536

Comment

• It's all a show, WWE has had a serious influence on the UFC, it starts in the boardroom.

The Bus incident was planned, just went a bit off the rails.

This little skirmish was lkely planned, and if not planned, that fire was purposely fanned. They could have kept that calm.

The WWE guys know how to make $$$ and thats what this game is all about, bashing faces and making Stacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X