No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After that Holloway fight, I can't stop thinking about how he was at one time, for a very short time, supposed to fight Khabib ... can you imagine those hands going against Khabib? And he was slippery as fuck against Ortega like he bathed in baby oil ... He might be able to slip Khabib enough to punch him in the face enough.

Comment

• Shout out to Mean Hakeem Dawodu. Guy is a beast and looked great on Saturday. Good showing for the Calgary MMA scene.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Shout out to Mean Hakeem Dawodu. Guy is a beast and looked great on Saturday. Good showing for the Calgary MMA scene.
        i thought he looked good. i thought bochniak figured he could handle the striking and would use some wrestling. looked like he is not a very strong wrestler.

Comment

• Bisping on Rogan!! Love it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Bisping on Rogan!! Love it.
            Was great. Bisping is great.

Comment

Bisping on Rogan!! Love it.
              Shit! I saw this on my notifications but was away. Gonna watch and listen tonight. Frickin pumped.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Dc doing commentary on fight night card.

Comment

• Lee iquinta next. Raging al by knockout.

Comment

• BAHAHAHA What the FUUUCK ... Jon Jones has "atypical drug test results" ... UFC 232 moved from Vegas to LA because Nevada won't sanction JJ, but California will!! WTF is going on?!
                    Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 23, 2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

BAHAHAHA What the FUUUCK ... Jon Jones has "atypical drug test results" ... UFC 232 moved from Vegas to LA because Nevada won't sanction JJ, but California will!! WTF is going on?!
                      He is very sorry, and with jesus christ behind him will come back better and stronger. The past few years have been difficult, but god willing he will prove to us that he is fully committed to change.

I'm starting to think he might just be a junkie
                      Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Dec 23, 2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

BAHAHAHA What the FUUUCK ... Jon Jones has "atypical drug test results" ... UFC 232 moved from Vegas to LA because Nevada won't sanction JJ, but California will!! WTF is going on?!
                        It's a "residual" thing, according to USADA and the golden snitch. Apparently it's still left behind from the 2017 drug test. How the hell does that stay in you for 18 months? Also, how does one drug test find him positive, and "several" others have tested him negative?

I love Jones, but this thing is a fucking mess, and moving an entire card for the fight is absolutely insane. I feel bad for the undercard, imagine the length those guys/ladies have to go through to arrange accommodation....
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                          It's a "residual" thing, according to USADA and the golden snitch. Apparently it's still left behind from the 2017 drug test. How the hell does that stay in you for 18 months? Also, how does one drug test find him positive, and "several" others have tested him negative?

I love Jones, but this thing is a fucking mess, and moving an entire card for the fight is absolutely insane. I feel bad for the undercard, imagine the length those guys/ladies have to go through to arrange accommodation....
                          It's the fans that are getting fucked. How many swedes booked vegas to see gustafsson? Brazillians coming up to watch the ladies fight? Lots of bullshit.

I saw someone post how is it possible since you are suppised to piss clean for 6 months before being eligible for usada to clear you. They seem too think that this might be jones' first test since his suspension, and he shouldn't have been cleared to fight in the first place. If that is true then dana is completely responsible for getting jones back before he was actually eligible.

I really really hope gustafsson wins.

Comment

He's a fucking cheater. That's what's going on.

I really hope Gustaffson beat the shit out of him.

I also don't want to hear how Jones is the GOAT. Enough of that bullshit. He shouldn't even be in the conversation. He's the Barry Bonds of the UFC.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I roll my eyes at this guy, Gus thumped him once, hopefully he can do it again

Comment

• Geez, Jones is just fully embracing the heel role at this point ...

He really makes it hard to be a fan of his. Lol Fuckin sociopath.

Comment

Working...
                                X