X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shit did anyone just see gatstelum style bender? FOTY
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• That was a great card. Gastelum-Israel was an instant classic. Happy for Poirier.

Comment

• Damn. Jet lag passed out just after the osp fight

Comment

• Adesanya Whittaker is going to be great. Too bad for Kelvin, I like him. Jouban was pretty upset. I'm guessing Anders hasn't grown and just got picked apart by being predictable, could have been good of he could do anything other than a big shot. Happy for porrier, past up tons of times and gets the w in his first shot. Made millions of dollars with his ppv share coming in his brutal loss to khabib in September.

soon I will have a new avatar.

Comment

• Rich franklin made it into the hall of fame. He was one of my favourites. Pretty sure he was a high school math teacher, and joined the ufc, became champ, and then took one of the worst beatings the spider ever laid on anyone.

if you have fight pass, probably YouTube as well, silva/franklin was crazy good. Pretty sure that was the beginning of the spider's champion run. Brutal stuff. Severe pain on Franklin's face until he finally couldn't get up anymore.

Comment

• i don't really know hermanson, so the main event isn't so thrilling for me, but this is a good card that won't get watched with the raptors playing. hopefully greg hardy shows some knowledge growth, and learned from his loss. mike perry cowboy oliveira is a great great fight, i think perry needs a win. glover, linikar, arvlovski, esparsa, court, and i took miller to lose as the favourite, all on a free card. good card.

Comment

• Already lost 50 bucks. Good on Miller. I figured he was finished.

Comment

• That Cowboy v Iaquinto fight was a master class on the feet from Cowboy. Would love to see him fight McGregor. Make it happen UFC!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    That Cowboy v Iaquinto fight was a master class on the feet from Cowboy. Would love to see him fight McGregor. Make it happen UFC!
                    Felt bad for AL, thought he was going to take that. Cowboy looked great.

I'm excited for rose VS Andrade. That's a good fight.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Felt bad for AL, thought he was going to take that. Cowboy looked great.

I'm excited for rose VS Andrade. That's a good fight.
                      I mostly felt bad just watching him get his ass beat so badly. Lol I was always rooting for Cowboy. Dude is a legend.

Al's niche is supposed to boxing, and he got absolutely torn apart by Cowboys jabs.

Comment

I mostly felt bad just watching him get his ass beat so badly. Lol I was always rooting for Cowboy. Dude is a legend.

Al's niche is supposed to boxing, and he got absolutely torn apart by Cowboys jabs.
                        i especially liked the front kick. front kicks to jaws are awesome.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

i especially liked the front kick. front kicks to jaws are awesome.
                          I cringed so hard when he threw that, the way it snapped his head back. One of the most perfect front kicks I've ever scene.

Comment

• Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue May 7, 2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Ferguson vs Cowboy? Oh fuck ya, I'll take that. I do worry for Cowboy, since I really want him to get that title fight, and Ferguson is a beast ... June 8th.

Comment

Ferguson vs Cowboy? Oh fuck ya, I'll take that. I do worry for Cowboy, since I really want him to get that title fight, and Ferguson is a beast ... June 8th.
                                To me it looks like Conor is letting everyone else fight in the rankings, and he comes in and gives them the money fight non Champs don't usually get. Saving him more losses. I think with how fast cowboy signed his next fight, his brain has to be Conor or bust. Khabib beats the shit out of him for 5 rounds, and he doesn't get paid.

Other than that, cowboy/El cucuy is an awesome fight, that has fight it the year potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X