No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now Nunez with the KO win. UFC must be happy tonight.

Comment

• Shevchenko-Nunez III? I thought Nunez lost the second fight. What else for her? And Valentina has no competition either. Catch weight?

Comment

• i feel like I watched a different fight than everyone. I thought Santos won the fight winning 1,2 and 5. And he did it on one leg. Jones got real lucky.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Shevchenko-Nunez III? I thought Nunez lost the second fight. What else for her? And Valentina has no competition either. Catch weight?
          i thought shevchenko won the second fight as well. it seems they want to run cyborg nunes back. probably hoping cyborg knocks her out, and a woman's trilogy fight can happen. good for the sport

Comment

i feel like I watched a different fight than everyone. I thought Santos won the fight winning 1,2 and 5. And he did it on one leg. Jones got real lucky.
            i thought santos lost because of the leg. with almost no action the whole fight, and santos had to be super passive and really pick his swings.

super happy with rockhold's broken jaw.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

i thought santos lost because of the leg. with almost no action the whole fight, and santos had to be super passive and really pick his swings.

super happy with rockhold's broken jaw.
              Man, turns out Santos tore every single ligament in his left knee (ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus) ... and still got the split decision. Unreal.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Man, turns out Santos tore every single ligament in his left knee (ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus) ... and still got the split decision. Unreal.
                that was the first fight i remember watching jones be afraid of his opponent. afterwards jones said he thought that santos hurt his foot on a shin kick, didn't know he blew out his knee. santos's arm flailings without leg strength behind them were still effective. i hope he didn't ruin his career.

Comment

• They start the hype for the Edgar halloway fight with the interest inducing "they are fighting because they have to"

Comment

• Strippers are usually the most honorable and reliable people, but the lord Jesus christ has put another trial in the way of his devout follower Jon Jones. Charged with battery at a strip club.

​​​​​

Comment

• i think tonight's card is the absolute worst ppv i have ever seen. tonight they will find out if max halloway can carry a hot load of garbage to profitability. halloway and olivier aubin-mercier are the only two worth watching tonight. spencer fighting cyborg in her second ufc fight after subbing meagen andersson seems like a stretch. i think dana is hoping spencer wins so he can low ball cyborg on her next contract. i'm stealing the card tonight, but next weeks free card is better than this 70 dollar garbage.

Comment

• Spencer looked like a resilient punching bag, and had some moments. Surprised her coach didn't ask her to chase the early cut she put on cyborg.

Jeff Neal has crazy fast hands.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          i think tonight's card is the absolute worst ppv i have ever seen. tonight they will find out if max halloway can carry a hot load of garbage to profitability. halloway and olivier aubin-mercier are the only two worth watching tonight. spencer fighting cyborg in her second ufc fight after subbing meagen andersson seems like a stretch. i think dana is hoping spencer wins so he can low ball cyborg on her next contract. i'm stealing the card tonight, but next weeks free card is better than this 70 dollar garbage.
                          Just watched the prelims to see my man Mean Hakeem Dawodou. First time he's been healthy for a UFC fight so it was great to see a finish. Time for UFC to give him a ranked fighter - someone like Moicano.
                          Last edited by slaw; Mon Jul 29, 2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Just watched the prelims to see my man Mean Hakeem Dawodou. First time he's been healthy for a UFC fight so it was great to see a finish. Time for UFC to give him a ranked fighter - someone like Moicano.
                            He looked great after he got the Japanese guys timing and style figured out. That Japanese guy needs to figure out level changes and take downs with that crazy feint heavy in and out style, or every fighter will beat his legs to hell and finish him.

Comment

• Mma women are so fucking tough. They always go to sleep.

Comment

• Super excited for stipe Cormier 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X