Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 seconds of time wasted.

Comment

• Tony vs Gaethji is the new headliner!!

Big props to Tony for still taking this. He has everything to lose. I really hope Tony wins cause we need to see that fight. UFC really pulling out all the stops, we don't even know where this is going down all we know is its happening.

Conor is the big loser now cause now he has to wait for the interm vs khabib and might take a fight in the meantime?
      I wonder if Conor was offered the fight? Originally Tony said he only wanted to fight Khabib or Conor so wonder if Mac turned it down and Tony said fuck it gimme a higher PPV share and ill take Gaethje?

This is just as dangerous as a Conor matchup for Tony IMO. Going to be a grea fight, thank god Dana is determined as is going to give us something to watch
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Tony vs Gaethji is the new headliner!!

Big props to Tony for still taking this. He has everything to lose. I really hope Tony wins cause we need to see that fight. UFC really pulling out all the stops, we don't even know where this is going down all we know is its happening.

Conor is the big loser now cause now he has to wait for the interm vs khabib and might take a fight in the meantime?
        I wonder if Conor was offered the fight? Originally Tony said he only wanted to fight Khabib or Conor so wonder if Mac turned it down and Tony said fuck it gimme a higher PPV share and ill take Gaethje?

This is just as dangerous as a Conor matchup for Tony IMO. Going to be a grea fight, thank god Dana is determined as is going to give us something to watch
        tony might be legit crazy. i don't need the interim shit. main events are 5 rounds, just sign the paper that says they get their ppv money. if tony wins this, wow. so much risk for tony.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

tony might be legit crazy. i don't need the interim shit. main events are 5 rounds, just sign the paper that says they get their ppv money. if tony wins this, wow. so much risk for tony.
          Ya care less about the interm but I guess its guarantee for these guys that they get the next title shot and Conor cant come in and jump the line in front of the winner

Comment

• survivor season 25: el cucuy island

this is a fight where i like both fighters. i can see a geathjie 1st round knock out, gaethjie tko, a 5 round split decision, a tony darce, a cut stoppage, tony tko. so much blood. tough tough call on this fight.

Comment

• really good card. i think they just made the interim so that one fight is a belt fight. the only fight i have 0 interest in is the eubanks/moras fight. every other one has a fighter i like. i think that ngannou/rozenstruik is the co main, but is on prelims for the world to watch for free. does borg make weight when he didn't even know if the card was happening.

if this goes off, and is a success, dana is amazing.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...-card-21826510
              Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje

Jessica Andrade vs Rose Namajunas

Greg Hardy vs Yorgan De Castro

Vicente Luque vs Niko Price

Calvin Kattar vs Jeremy Stephens

Francis Ngannou vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Uriah Hall vs Ronaldo Souza

Alexander Hernandez vs Omar Morales

Ray Borg vs Marlon Vera

Michael Johnson vs Khama Worthy

Sijara Eubanks vs Sarah Moras

Sam Alvey vs Ryan Spann
              Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Apr 7, 2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Lol dana is fucking insane. He's the only head of a major sport that is willing to pull this crazy shit off in order to put something on for the fans. I'm sure he's going to be rewarded. He saw a chance to dominate the sports world and he took it, NBA,NHL, Soccer fans who are craving for sports are going to be tuning into these fights and has a good chance to gain a lot of new fans. Fight island is crazy here a quote for him. "We’re going to get the fighters somewhere, and we’re going to bring them to this location. They won’t know where they’re headed to."

I dont think "Fight Island" is going to be ready for 249 tho. Still undisclosed location.

Comment

• Damn, Rose had to pull out of 249 because two family members have died from Corona ... that's rough. Was really looking forward to seeing her get her belt back, but that can obviously wait.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Damn, Rose had to pull out of 249 because two family members have died from Corona ... that's rough. Was really looking forward to seeing her get her belt back, but that can obviously wait.
                    Sad.
                    And now events off all together. Dana said he was pressured by Disney and ESPN to not go ahead.
                    It was very ambitious and was looking forward to some sort of normalcy but best P.R and move after Rose having to pull for those reason it wouldn't look very good going ahead with things

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Sad.
                      And now events off all together. Dana said he was pressured by Disney and ESPN to not go ahead.
                      It was very ambitious and was looking forward to some sort of normalcy but best P.R and move after Rose having to pull for those reason it wouldn't look very good going ahead with things
                      Ya for sure. It was probably the right call. And what Disney wants, Disney gets. Dana is no match.

Respect to Dana for not giving up until basically directed to by God. I'm sure he gained some friends through all of this.

Comment

• tony ferguson the kind of guy to make championship weight today for a fight in two weeks because because

edit add: obviously a khabib fan, but i won't be mad if tony manages to win. he won't, but i wouldn't be upset if he did.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          tony ferguson the kind of guy to make championship weight today for a fight in two weeks because because

edit add: obviously a khabib fan, but i won't be mad if tony manages to win. he won't, but i wouldn't be upset if he did.
                          If tony can't beat Khabib no one ever will be able to.
                          I think it would actually get boring to Khabib really quickly, dont think he would ever have much of a competitive fight after Tony.
                          Only thing that would be intriguing after Tony and Conor rematch is somehow convincing GSP to come back for a fight.

Comment

• May 9
                            https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/u...ville-florida/

​​​​​​Tony Ferguson vs. Justin Gaethje -- Interim lightweight title
                            Henry Cejudo (c) vs. Dominick Cruz -- Bantamweight title
                            Francis Ngannou vs. Jair Rozenstruik -- Heavyweights
                            Calvin Kattar vs. Jeremy Stephens -- Featherweights
                            Greg Hardy vs. Yorgan De Castro -- Heavyweights
                            Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis -- Welterweights
                            Fabricio Werdum vs. Aleksei Oleinik -- Heavyweights
                            Carla Esparza vs. Michelle Waterson -- Women's strawweights
                            Charles Rosa vs. Bryce Mitchell -- Featherweights
                            Ronaldo Souza vs. Uriah Hall -- Middleweights
                            Vicente Luque vs. Niko Price -- Welterweights
                            Ryan Spann vs. Sam Alvey -- Light heavyweights

Better than before. Come on Dana get this going. Disney better stay out of it this time.

Edit add: I thought ngannou/rozenstuck as fight pass main event was good for everyone.
                            ​​​​
                            Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri Apr 24, 2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Khabib gets winner of Tony gaethjie. If it is gaethjie the legend of the fight that never was will make documentaries in the future.

Comment

• This guy has some funny short videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X