Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Tony by darce in the 3rd or 4th.

kinda feel like Cruz has a chance at the upset to. Dont think I can put my money were that feeling is coming from and he may just be over matched fron the begging with ring rust but if he has a decent first couple rounds I'll start to believe
    My bet card is hardy, katter, cejudo, and gathjie.

Also took rozenstruik as the dog.

I think Cruz is going to get beat up. I saw the "I wanna do what masvidal did" line, and that is smart to get inside cejudo's head, but cejudo for sure.

Maybe touches him up on jabs and wins by decision, I just can't see Cruz winning.
    ​​

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

My bet card is hardy, katter, cejudo, and gathjie.

Also took rozenstruik as the dog.

I think Cruz is going to get beat up. I saw the "I wanna do what masvidal did" line, and that is smart to get inside cejudo's head, but cejudo for sure.

Maybe touches him up on jabs and wins by decision, I just can't see Cruz winning.
      ​​
      Your probably right about cruz and i still bet on Cejudo but i just have a weird feeling about the fight.

Gonna watch this thing from start to finish i usually only watch the last couple prelims.
      Like thug nasty by sub and verdum TKO. Still no clue on what happen in cowboy-pettis but its going to be a barn burner
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Your probably right about cruz and i still bet on Cejudo but i just have a weird feeling about the fight.

Gonna watch this thing from start to finish i usually only watch the last couple prelims.
        Like thug nasty by sub and verdum TKO. Still no clue on what happen in cowboy-pettis but its going to be a barn burner
        pettis stoppage from kicks to cowboys liver. the battle of a quitter vs a mental midget.

also watching start to finish, and i am paying to watch in support of dana's commitment. lots of their money comes from extra high license fees for bars, and 5 guys spending 10 bucks each and drinking together. if i hit on my bets, awesome possom, if i lose, thanks j.t.
        Last edited by Miekenstien; Sat May 9, 2020, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Jesus thug nasty is for real. Back to back twisters would have been insane.

Comment

• Good for cowboy.

Comment

• fuck it im putting $ on Cruz by TKO.
              Won my pettis by desision and Kattar 2nd round K.O. Feeling lucky.

What a fucking shot by Kattar

Comment

• Hahaha. Poor bigi Boi. Haha

Comment

Hahaha. Poor bigi Boi. Haha
                  Definition of shoot to kill

Comment

Definition of shoot to kill
                    In the replay, backing up, he dodged 3,and landed 2 clean. Then got touched by 1.

Comment

In the replay, backing up, he dodged 3,and landed 2 clean. Then got touched by 1.
                      Part of me think ngannou has to get more technical and learn how to strike more fluid. Then I watch him just run in swinging and like damm not much you can really do to stop that

Comment

• I think Tony threw a jab at Justin's lower leg.

Comment

• Holy fuck justin just out classed tony. Unbelievable but we just lost khabib-Tony. Tony took the biggest risk and lost it all what a animal

Comment

I think Tony threw a jab at Justin's lower leg.
                            Tony the type of guy that punches Justins fists with his head ... and Justins legs with his fists. Lol

Comment

• Dana says petr Yan vs someone for vacant 135 title. I hope it isn't Dominick again. I also hope Dominic doesn't retire. I thought he looked faster than he used too. I think the stoppage was fine if there was 10 seconds left on the clock, but with 2 Seconds left, let the bell save him. No nonsense has a rep, and Cruz should have known how he refs anyway.
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Dana says petr Yan vs someone for vacant 135 title. I hope it isn't Dominick again. I also hope Dominic doesn't retire. I thought he looked faster than he used too. I think the stoppage was fine if there was 10 seconds left on the clock, but with 2 Seconds left, let the bell save him. No nonsense has a rep, and Cruz should have known how he refs anyway.
                                ​​​​​​

I don't know... Cruz looked overmatched to me. Even when he was basically looking to avoid Cejudo he got chopped with leg kicks. Every time he engaged he got the worst of it. Now, a lot of that is Cejudo being so good but Cruz looked like an aged fighter.

The UFC heavyweight division is terrible.
                                The Ngannou fight was a joke. Outside of Miocic-Cormier, there is nothing of interest in that weight class. Maybe a Ngannou-Miocic rematch but nothing has happened since the first fight that makes me think anything will be different. Maybe Overeem can impress this week but he's a 40-year old fighter with 18 losses.

Gaethje looked great. I was surprised he won so handily beating Ferguson from pillar to post but Tony didn't look all that good against Pettis and the Cerrone fight maybe wasn't a great lead in fight for him, so maybe we should have seen it coming. That counter right Gaethje was throwing just destroyed Ferguson - he had no answer for it.

It will be really interesting to see how Gaethje handles Khabib's takedowns.

Comment

Working...
                                X