No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see the fight. How did Diaz win??

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      Didn't see the fight. How did Diaz win??
      https://vine.co/v/iXrP3egWqar

Conor was rocked and hurt after that shot in the 2nd IMO. Great win by Diaz though

Comment

• Great fight. All that blood was gross, but Nate was just too long for Connor, and his chin is made of rubber .. he probably likes it..
        But when he connected on that 1-2 Combo and smiled, and gave Connor that "oh its on now motherfucker" look, I kinda knew it was over .. those Diaz brothers are a rare breed. They'd bare-knuckle if they could.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          https://vine.co/v/iXrP3egWqar

Conor was rocked and hurt after that shot in the 2nd IMO. Great win by Diaz though
          Oh for sure, I'm not sure Connor has been hit that hard, that many times before in such a short amount of time. Diaz landed several 1-2 combos RIGHT on Connor's chin that turned Connor legs into jelly. Then when he got him down, Diaz gave him a real good shot right on the money that you could see hurt Connor, heck enough to make him roll over and give up his back. And that was all she wrote.

Comment

• Not sure why Connor didn't attempt to block any of those Diaz shots... I get you're cocky but wtf, look where it got Spider. Very disappointed in that effort... Ireland did not deserve to watch that nonsense at bloody 6am!

Comment

• Comment

• wow. the tate fight was great. conor just didn't respect nate. wow. clearly not as fast as he has been in the past. good for nate. except for the two main fights the card sucked.

conor put in shitty effort, like he felt he was above the fight. i am jacks disappointment

Comment

This is nightmare fuel ....

Comment

• I'd like to point out, so many people talked about Conor Fighting GSP if George ever returned, as if it were a legit thing.... I get that he is fantastic with a microphone, and I know he is a great fighter, but Conor is a friggan small man. I would ask these people this..... Nate got absolutely destroyed by Rory Macdonald, Nate is not close to his brother in size or skill. GSP handled Nick Diaz as if he were a 6 year old.... like, about as easy as you can win. How the hell are we to believe that McGregor would be a suitable opponent for a guy like Georges St. Pierre?????

On a side note.... just watched the presser.... Cono is all pro. Nate Diaz is an ignorant little prick.

Comment

• And... that's why they have weight classes. Easiest money I will make all year.

Comment

• I like this humble McGregor better. Can only take so much of his loud mouthing.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I like this humble McGregor better. Can only take so much of his loud mouthing.
                          Well its not like Conor is gonna go up there and trash talk after what happened to him. Nate Diaz humbled him
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• he did what he was supposed to. he built the fight up through, hard earned, flamboyancy and when he lost he gave it up to the other fighter. connor doesn't have the personality of gsp or silva. if i had strung together knock out after knockout like him i would expect to win every time out as well.

edgar vs connor would be epic. aldo rematch will be great if aldo comes to play.

i hope tate beats rousey.

cormier jones coming. anyone want to sig bet? i will be the idiot who bets against jones. i like cormier

something dumb like a sad keannu avatar and a sig that reads i bet against ____

Comment

• Whaaat? UFC is finalizing a rematch between McGregor and Diaz for UFC 200.

Comment

Whaaat? UFC is finalizing a rematch between McGregor and Diaz for UFC 200.
                                Weird ... he should be defending his belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X