No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Yahoo article basically stating that Conor runs the UFC. Can't really argue.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-sho...052623642.html

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Good Yahoo article basically stating that Conor runs the UFC. Can't really argue.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-sho...052623642.html
      Well... Fame is a powerful tool.

Comment

• 205 looks incredible though.

Comment

• Ya that card is insane ... I feel like if Eddie doesn't let Conor get in his head, like Aldo did, then Eddie is going beat Conor up pretty good. I mean, Conor was supposed to fight RDA for the Belt, and Eddie absolutely DESTROYED him.

Eddie dished it pretty good at the presser too: "Tell the guy the truth .. you ain't got a f*ckin' shot, and your coach knows it. You're only here because you're the easiest dude in the division."
          That got an audible "ooooo" from the crowd, which he followed with, "And take them stupid-ass glasses off." Hehehe I love it. Can't rattle a Philly boy I guess.. look at Lowry.

I can't stand Conor's schtick anymore.
          Last edited by Joey; Wed Sep 28, 2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Eddie hits a lot harder than Diaz and a couple of Diaz's shots stumbled conor.

Conor to Stevens was the best. Even made Dana laugh. "Who the fuck was that?". I liked Eddie winning the take off the glasses battle. " you took em off" haha.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Sep 29, 2016, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              Eddie hits a lot harder than Diaz and a couple of Diaz's shots stumbled conor.

Conor to Stevens was the best. Even made Dana laugh. "Who the fuck was that?". I likes Eddie winning the take off the glasses battle. " you took em off" haha.
              Hahaha that one to Jeremy Stephens (admit I had never heard of him either) had me laughing pretty good.

Love how Dana took away Conor's energy drink at one point. Lol Dude seriously looks like he's on heavy amounts of blow though .. just saying. Haha
              Last edited by Joey; Wed Sep 28, 2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Can we talk about this Cowboy Combo, please. Just seeing this slowed down now. My god, that's a beautiful thing. That's Matrix level shit. Haha

Comment

• not very often does every attack in a combo hit. this one went perfectly. basically every spot on your coaches body suit and target gloves.

Comment

not very often does every attack in a combo hit. this one went perfectly. basically every spot on your coaches body suit and target gloves.
                    Lol exactly! Its amazing to watch just how perfectly it came together. Every shot is perfect connection.

Comment

• 204 was what i expected. the osp knockout was pretty sick.

Comment

• rousey vs nunes december 30th. tough start of a fight for ronda. nunes is a bjj blackbelt with really strong striking in the first couple minutes. going to be a tough fight for ronda but i think she will win.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ro...220229707.html

Comment

rousey vs nunes december 30th. tough start of a fight for ronda. nunes is a bjj blackbelt with really strong striking in the first couple minutes. going to be a tough fight for ronda but i think she will win.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ro...220229707.html
                          If she doesn't the UFC will have a pretty sizable problem on their hands. Lol Dana is still trotting her out as the UFCs biggest Star.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dana-wh...042523143.html

seems dana is being difficult.

Comment

• December 30th Cruz gets knocked the fuck out or completely outclasses garbrandt. But definitely one of those two.

http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...LYHOWpet50MrI-

Comment

• dos anjos/ferguson fight was good. rest of the card sucked.

alvarez. if connor wins it will be in the first couple of minutes.
                                wonderboy. he would have beaten robbie but i think he beats woodley as well.
                                joanna. thought rose would beat carolina but joanna is above and beyond this division.
                                romero. i think weidman is a bit big headed but if it gets past the first round a good chance to win for him.
                                cowboy. hard to bet against cowboy. gastelums length will be a problem to start.
                                tate. pennington is always garbage, every time i watch her.
                                edgar. stevens doesn't have the tank to keep up.
                                KHABIB. and then the belt
                                kennedy. evans is done.
                                luque/belal, i don't know either fighter
                                miller. tough, nice fighter.
                                natal. beosch is just tough at taking punches, could get a knock out though.
                                carmouche/chookigan. don't know either fighter

Comment

Working...
                                X