The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor tho..

Alvarez wanted an apology for talking about his wife and kids. Mcregor: "suck my big Irish balls"

Comment

• Bah ... this will be on at the same time as Dave Chappelle on SNL ... Tough choice!! Haha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        McGregor tho..

Alvarez wanted an apology for talking about his wife and kids. Mcregor: "suck my big Irish balls"
        Pretty sure McGregor did a line of blow before that Press Conference today ... I really despise this guy now ... this whole persona he's created is a joke .. and those fans yelling at Eddie and Cheering when Conor is dancing around like an idiot? Ugh.

I reeeeeally hope Eddie knocks his ass out cold.

Comment

• It was hard for me to pick Eddie over Connor but I really don't think Connor has ever been hit with the ferocity that Eddie brings after a solid hit. The couple times Nate rocked him he never followed up with pressure. Eddie swarms and swings with everything he has and keeps the pressure until the fight is done or the other fighter gets free of it.

I can totally see Connor winning but the conditions are very specific. Points, Eddie, submission, Eddie, knockout Connor or Eddie but Connor better do it in the first 10 minutes.

I agree joey with the spectacle getting tiresome. I don't begrduge the fans though.

Comment

• Cowboy fight was canceled. Gastlelum missed weight. Feel bad for Cowboy, but he gets his money anyway. AND now he's fighting at 206 in Toronto.

Comment

• wrong on natal

Comment

• fuck i love khabib. catch weight fight with khabib and maia is my dream fight

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  fuck i love khabib. catch weight fight with khabib and maia is my dream fight
                  He can fight. Loved that he called McGregor a chicken.

Russians are impressive.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Russians are impressive.
                    something about sambo.

Comment

• She looked done

Comment

• i was afraid weidman's head was caved in there

Comment

• me rn

Comment