X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cain out of 207.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/2...abricio-werdum

Comment

• nunes over rhonda- i don't think rhonda is going to enjoy getting punched in the face
      garbrandt over cruz- cody just has to hit him one time. either cody by knockout or cruz decision
      dillashaw over linekar- i think tj will outclass john, like cruz over cody, but linekar isn't good enough to win
      magny over hendricks- tired of picking hendricks to win and since the ufc stopped i.v. re-hydrating he sucks
      garcia murdering of pyle- i love watching mike pyle fights, reminds me of the easy guys from punch out

Comment

• Yooo Rousey is getting paid $3M for this fight

Comment

• I actually thought hendricks won that fight

Comment

• Cody, fought that well.

Comment

• Done. Rhonda is done.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Done. Rhonda is done.
                Well, $3M for 48 seconds. Not bad. Not bad.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Well, $3M for 48 seconds. Not bad. Not bad.
                      +gate+ppv+50k knockout bonus. haha

didn't talk to anyone pre fight. didn't talk to anyone post fight.

Comment

• Ya, Ronda probably made $10M for that fight... still can't believe Dana allowed her to have a Media Blackout, but booted Conor off the Card when he wanted to avoid that BS.

I really like Garbrandt. Could see him being the next big thing for the UFC.

Comment

• Waking up on New Years Day like..

My future.. in about 20 hours or so. lol

Comment

• Yair Rodriguez is scary as f*ck... those kicks would give me nightmares if I was a fighter in his division.

Highly recommend people go check out him beating the hell out of BJ Penn on Youtube.. never seen someone use their kicks like this guy; and THAT many, holy christ.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Yair Rodriguez is scary as f*ck... those kicks would give me nightmares if I was a fighter in his division.

Highly recommend people go check out him beating the hell out of BJ Penn on Youtube.. never seen someone use their kicks like this guy; and THAT many, holy christ.

I have the card ready to watch tonight after work. I saw the fight stats and the strikes were 50+ to 7. So BJ must have looked like shit.

Watching the fight companion with rogan and he is pretty sure Floyd and Connor will fight each other.

Comment

• pretty awesome. felt bad for bj. thought that held won the split decision as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X