X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

tony might be legit crazy. i don't need the interim shit. main events are 5 rounds, just sign the paper that says they get their ppv money. if tony wins this, wow. so much risk for tony.
    Ya care less about the interm but I guess its guarantee for these guys that they get the next title shot and Conor cant come in and jump the line in front of the winner

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Tony vs Gaethji is the new headliner!!

Big props to Tony for still taking this. He has everything to lose. I really hope Tony wins cause we need to see that fight. UFC really pulling out all the stops, we don't even know where this is going down all we know is its happening.

Conor is the big loser now cause now he has to wait for the interm vs khabib and might take a fight in the meantime?
    I wonder if Conor was offered the fight? Originally Tony said he only wanted to fight Khabib or Conor so wonder if Mac turned it down and Tony said fuck it gimme a higher PPV share and ill take Gaethje?

This is just as dangerous as a Conor matchup for Tony IMO. Going to be a grea fight, thank god Dana is determined as is going to give us something to watch
    tony might be legit crazy. i don't need the interim shit. main events are 5 rounds, just sign the paper that says they get their ppv money. if tony wins this, wow. so much risk for tony.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Tony vs Gaethji is the new headliner!!

Big props to Tony for still taking this. He has everything to lose. I really hope Tony wins cause we need to see that fight. UFC really pulling out all the stops, we don't even know where this is going down all we know is its happening.

Conor is the big loser now cause now he has to wait for the interm vs khabib and might take a fight in the meantime?
    I wonder if Conor was offered the fight? Originally Tony said he only wanted to fight Khabib or Conor so wonder if Mac turned it down and Tony said fuck it gimme a higher PPV share and ill take Gaethje?

This is just as dangerous as a Conor matchup for Tony IMO. Going to be a grea fight, thank god Dana is determined as is going to give us something to watch

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    45 seconds of time wasted.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

ya agree it would be weird for tony to lose and get the title shot. Khabib could force their hand and say he wants the Tony fight before the Conor fight but im sure the UFC would prefer the khabib-conor rematch for ppv purposes.

Porrier wants the fight, maybe they just scrap tony all together and headline it with a porrier- conor rematch? I think dana is going to do whatever he can to put another decent fight in the main card. He wants this card to go so bad and he wants to dominate sports with nothing happening right now. Even without tony i guess they would just run it with the Rose fight becoming the main card but i think they want to boost it with a more household name.
    Porrier Connor would be great. Connor comes out of corona quarentine an epic legend bound for historic fame.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

if the money is right for tony, there would be no way connor could win, and tony get the title shot. i think the chance at a title with champ ppv money is too much to risk for tony. that is a good fight for connor too, tony gets touched every fight, and doesn't really go for takedowns, just accepts them, and rolls.
    ya agree it would be weird for tony to lose and get the title shot. Khabib could force their hand and say he wants the Tony fight before the Conor fight but im sure the UFC would prefer the khabib-conor rematch for ppv purposes.

Porrier wants the fight, maybe they just scrap tony all together and headline it with a porrier- conor rematch? I think dana is going to do whatever he can to put another decent fight in the main card. He wants this card to go so bad and he wants to dominate sports with nothing happening right now. Even without tony i guess they would just run it with the Rose fight becoming the main card but i think they want to boost it with a more household name.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    what about tony vs connor? With Tony still getting the khabib fight when it can happen regardless of outcome.
    if the money is right for tony, there would be no way connor could win, and tony get the title shot. i think the chance at a title with champ ppv money is too much to risk for tony. that is a good fight for connor too, tony gets touched every fight, and doesn't really go for takedowns, just accepts them, and rolls.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    what about tony vs connor? With Tony still getting the khabib fight when it can happen regardless of outcome.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    no khabib. i don't think tony should take any other fight.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    seems like Danas pretty set on making the Khabib/Tony fight a go. Plus Ngannou might be added to the card. Hope they can make it happen. With no sports on. This will be the biggest Pay per view card of all time if they can pull it off.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    In these trying testing times the lord Jesus has bestowed another challenge unto his favored son Jon Jones.

Arrested again.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    khabib/tony in russia?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    i thought tony had a chance with his unorthodox scrambling, but then the porrier fight happened. porrier did some really nice rolls, and scrambles, but khabib loosened grip, let porrier roll, and then retightened without unloosening his underhooks.

tony maybe gets a neck, but khabib is going to smash him.
    Fergusons scrambles are on another level. Khabib won't be able to catch Tony, just like Tom Cruises gay thoughts can't catch him ...

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i thought tony had a chance with his unorthodox scrambling, but then the porrier fight happened. porrier did some really nice rolls, and scrambles, but khabib loosened grip, let porrier roll, and then retightened without unloosening his underhooks.

tony maybe gets a neck, but khabib is going to smash him.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

The world is not ready to know the outcome between the Unstoppable force and the Immoveable object.

It's basically this:
    Image result for juggernaut vs hulk

Also, Tony is going to win.
    that's a sick picture.

this was my desktop for almost a decade. i love the juggernaut. probably my favorite villian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X