• Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    That "fight" was embarrassing.
    Stick to scoring Kessel!
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• 4-0....

Thank god I haven't seen this game. My nervous system is breaking up.

Comment

• Bolland will be out for a while... fuckk

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          Bolland will be out for a while... fuckk
          Just saw the replay of this hit.

He'll miss about 35 games. That's sucks.

Canucks fans are bastards, they kept cheering when Boland was injured.

Comment

• holy..fuckin...shit
            i watched the first period and how bout i dont comment on that

i feel bad for kessel, but fams that shit was embarrassing to watch
            and the shot by dion hit lups hand and he was crying on the bench :'(

im with you rocwell, Vancouver fans got no heart
            a fan base with the biggest heart is probably us
            no wonder they start riots and shit ugggh

so glad the're not in out conference
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• HOLD UP..........WE GOT 2 CENTERS LEFT..fuck
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Toronto i in trouble.

I watched Kassian closely last night and he was running guys all night trying to make a statement, then, he kicks Bolland. Another situation where a low quality ape takes out a high quality NHL player for a long time. awesome stuff the Zach.

Kadri...fuck, its like beating a dead horse, he is terrible.

As for the game, Toronto sucked, well deserved loss, however listening to Jim hughson and Geln Healy just tear the Leafs a new on from puck drop till last whistle was absolutely revolting. What a shit show those two were. And Hughson, and CBC's absolutel crush on the Sedin guys is fucking embarrassing. They showed a replay of one of the clones running bolland from bhind...think it was bolland anyhow, like 3 times and all they kept talking about was how tough the Sedins were to prove naysayers wrong. fuck that, just like a couple years ago when that Sedin douche slammed his elbow into a guys head, and when there was payback and he got a concussion, CBC went apeshit about it. THAT was what bugged me, not the result, because toronto sucked badly.

they probably started a fucking riot after to celebrate.

Comment

• i feel bad for Craig he misses out on all the games we actually win

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                    Toronto i in trouble.

I watched Kassian closely last night and he was running guys all night trying to make a statement, then, he kicks Bolland. Another situation where a low quality ape takes out a high quality NHL player for a long time. awesome stuff the Zach.

Kadri...fuck, its like beating a dead horse, he is terrible.

As for the game, Toronto sucked, well deserved loss, however listening to Jim hughson and Geln Healy just tear the Leafs a new on from puck drop till last whistle was absolutely revolting. What a shit show those two were. And Hughson, and CBC's absolutel crush on the Sedin guys is fucking embarrassing. They showed a replay of one of the clones running bolland from bhind...think it was bolland anyhow, like 3 times and all they kept talking about was how tough the Sedins were to prove naysayers wrong. fuck that, just like a couple years ago when that Sedin douche slammed his elbow into a guys head, and when there was payback and he got a concussion, CBC went apeshit about it. THAT was what bugged me, not the result, because toronto sucked badly.

they probably started a fucking riot after to celebrate.
                    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

Comment

• jvr will play first line center
                      nazem will be expected to play second line center between clarkson and raymond

Comment

• They are is serious trouble mamba. Bolland, and even Bozak do all the little things that the casual fan don't quite understand, and are often impossible to see unless you are there in the rink. Speaking seriously for once, I don't mind Kadri, but he is still a useless rookie, he simply cannot play against the leagues top centres, he's too weak on the puck, and he hasn't learned how. it will come, but he simply isn't there yet.

Toronto was already defensively Hopeless this season, and now, with Bolland gone, they are is deep. One only hope it forces the rest of these guys to get much more serious about defence, and hard work, and if it does, this could be a blessing in disguise as a disaster. If not, well they are lottery bound.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                          They are is serious trouble mamba. Bolland, and even Bozak do all the little things that the casual fan don't quite understand, and are often impossible to see unless you are there in the rink. Speaking seriously for once, I don't mind Kadri, but he is still a useless rookie, he simply cannot play against the leagues top centres, he's too weak on the puck, and he hasn't learned how. it will come, but he simply isn't there yet.

Toronto was already defensively Hopeless this season, and now, with Bolland gone, they are is deep. One only hope it forces the rest of these guys to get much more serious about defence, and hard work, and if it does, this could be a blessing in disguise as a disaster. If not, well they are lottery bound.
                          fams , dont get startled you seem shaken loool
                          we got it under control ... who the fuck am i kidding
                          we got two guys from the marlies jvr and a nazem
                          as much as i dick ride kadri (i admit it, lool)
                          he needs to step up his game
                          if we're gonna win hes gotta perform...big time
                          if he fails teams are gonna blow us out of the water

WE GOT SO MANY PROBLEMS
                          WHOS GONNA WIN OUR FACEOFFS
                          WHAT OUR PENALTY KILL LINE IS
                          WHAT THE FUCK ARE OUR NORMAL LINES

but real talks i kinda think its good for us, it puts coach to the test even before the games start to really count
                          these next games are also gonna show us if kadri can be that go to guy
                          and if hes gonna be our guy moving forward

the bullshit has already started and ive read some horrible articles already
                          but still i feel you, its tough going through injuries
                          we're all low on hope..it'll get better soon

btw dion needs to step up his game asap!

Comment

• rocwell needs capitals victory tonight.

Comment

rocwell needs capitals victory tonight.
                              5 goals in a period. wow.

Comment

5 goals in a period. wow.
                                was that a good thing or a bad thing

Comment

Working...
                                X