• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    was that a good thing or a bad thing
    Amazing for me not so much for Islanders fans tho

Comment

• hmm, i see i see we got a Montreal fan here
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

hmm, i see i see we got a Montreal fan here

I was rooting for Capitals the other day, why you think I'm Montreal fan?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I was rooting for Capitals the other day, why you think I'm Montreal fan?
          :'( i thought you were a leaf fan rocwell
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

:'( i thought you were a leaf fan rocwell
            I am.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I am.
              leggo

Comment

• I managed to Get Ovi and Backstrom on my Fantasy team, so ya, go caps!

haha

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                  I managed to Get Ovi and Backstrom on my Fantasy team, so ya, go caps!

haha
                  I have that Swedish dude too

Comment

• LOOOL
                    The Sedins are annoying. They just are, these weird, identical twins with their perfectly-maintained, bright orange goatees, zipping around the ice, making spiffy little passes to each other
                    https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DD3...Ki6h0HRxnzbeca

Comment

• hate those dudes.

Comment

• Chalk up another win!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• one more win and im starting not to give shits anymore

Comment

• No Kadri. They have like no centers left lol

Comment

• Mamba's mans out
                              the fuck?!?!?! i though ejection was enough, 3 games too!!!! honestly thats bullshit, soft no centers we're losing the next three games for sure

Comment

• I disagree with the 3 games as well. The video the Department of Player Safety made emphasized that he could've gotten out of the way, but at the same time they were emphasizing he was watching the puck the whole time AND it was unintentional.

I would've been okay with 1 game.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X