yup.. Lakers are in town too.

Comment

• you guys knew this was gonna be coming from me any time soon
      but holy shit nazem fuckin dangle kadri
      my boy gave it all from the very first shift
      admit it without him it would have been 3-1
      great play making and vision

yayy just give us the winner nazem
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        you guys knew this was gonna be coming from me any time soon
        but holy shit nazem fuckin dangle kadri
        my boy gave it all from the very first shift
        admit it without him it would have been 3-1
        great play making and vision

yayy just give us the winner nazem
        "Bozak joked Kadri was on his game bc Kobe Bryant was at ACC; Nazem a big fan of the Laker star; I'm happy he came to watch some hockey"

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          "Bozak joked Kadri was on his game bc Kobe Bryant was at ACC; Nazem a big fan of the Laker star; I'm happy he came to watch some hockey"
          LOOOL I remember nazy was at the raps and LA game a while ago but he also showed up at a Raps and Spur game too
          hahaha Kobe should just buy season tickets for the leafs
          It'll help Kadri's game quite a bit

I'm pretty sure Kobe's favourite part was the dangle

EDIT:
          hopefully that gives him a bit more time in TO
          Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Jan 19, 2014, 08:44 AM.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• [IMG]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/kobebryant">@kobebryant</a> did you see your boy <a href="https://twitter.com/43_Kadri">@43_Kadri</a> out there tonight?! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23beast&amp;src=hash">#beast</a></p>&mdash; Tyler Bozak (@Bozie42) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bozie42/statuses/424767792010002432">January 19, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/IMG]
            Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Jan 19, 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• hopefully we can trade kadri to LA for a real hockey player.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                  hopefully we can trade kadri to LA for a real hockey player.
                  wooow I respect you
                  but don't be arrogant Craig

Comment

• ok, my bad, likely just get a 3rd rounder back, but hey, a man can dream

Comment

• yea, lets just trade the the best young player on the team who has magic hands because that sure is gonna make the team better
                      -Craig and Nonnis logic

Comment

• "Magic hands"

hahaha

perfect

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                          "Magic hands"

hahaha

perfect
                          silenced

Comment

• and guess whose line scored the first goal of the game

Comment

• another dangle.....man I'm late

Comment

• *yawn*

Comment

Working...
                                X