Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo traded to Panthers.

welp
    Last edited by isaacthompson; Tue Mar 4, 2014, 06:08 PM.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      Luongo traded to Panthers.

welp
      Good for him.

Canucks is terrible terrible franchise.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Good for him.

Canucks is terrible terrible franchise.
        The panthers are a worse franchise lol

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          The panthers are a worse franchise lol
          Probably. I don't care about other teams tho...

Leafs rocks, CANUCKS sucks. #not-a-fan
          Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 8, 2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• "Leiweke tells me tonight here in Seattle that MLSE will attempt to bring the 2018 Winter Classic to expanded BMO Field"

Expansion gonna cost some big big bucks.

Comment

• Everyone check in on Tim and Sid. They ripped on phaneuf and now dion is gonna join them to defend himself. Shits about to go down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Never mind, Dions not being a douche for once. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• wonder how long they can keep this losing streak going.... but randy has to go, if you wanna win he's gotta go
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                      I can't say I blame him as he's on fucking skates and not sneakers.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                        I can't say I blame him as he's on fucking skates and not sneakers.
                        i think you can dance, flip, troll, and hype off the ice too face it we have the better of the two mascots
                        EDIT: all three the jays mascot isn't even close to our raptor or even stripes
                        Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Mar 31, 2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• guys we beat Boston stop act like theres no hope left

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            guys we beat Boston stop act like theres no hope left
                            yay!! let's party all night.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              yay!! let's party all night.
                              Sure why not we're leaf fans anyways thats what we do

Comment

• loool no hope thats all us

Comment

Working...
                                X