No announcement yet.

The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i swear the blackhawks re-signed one of there defenceman to a 20 year contract. i read it i'm going to google it.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't know how smart it is that the Hawks walked away from Niemi. Signing Turco and losing all those dudes = possible first round exit.

Comment

The Hawks walking away from Niemi is crazy. Turco is washed up and I have no clue what's going on with that franchise now. I mean I understand they had to off load talent (cap reasons) in order to retain players like Sharp, Toews and Kane, but this ridiculous.

Comment

Think your Sens might swoop in on Niemi, Doc?

Comment

Nah, we'll go with Elliot and LeClaire again. Bad luck continued for Pascal. If he can stay healthy I think he's starter material. As is Elliot as he proved last year.

I think Murray's only looking to add one more Top 6 forward and then his summer is done. Names mention alot here in Ottawa are Kariya and Marc Savard. Both I would love to see in a Sens uniform.

Comment

i see niemi going to tampa, montreal, colorado, dallas, edmonton needs him but are locked into khabibulin, rangers, those are the teams i see in the running.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Tampa is interesting, but they just threw money at Dan Ellis and they still have Mike Smith under contract as well. Edmonton is another intriguing place, that is, if Khabibulin doesn't recover from all his injuries. Dallas just gave big money to Lehtonen (and drafted Jack Campbell), so that's out. If Price holds out in Montreal, he could go there.

The Islanders is a possibility; but here's another place where no one mentioned: Washington.

Comment

game 7 boys!!! who's taking it?

Comment

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip483900#clip483900

Live Vancouver riot. Crazy ****.

Comment

Comment

What a retard.

Comment

XD

Comment

not a big hockey fan.... but, if that's how vancouver reacts to a loss.. regardless how big a loss... F#$%# them.. i hope they never win a god damn thing ever again.

fu#$ing savages.

Comment

and i love how the media spun it as "a few pockets" or a "handful" of people were causing all the trouble.....

that looked like a SHITLOAD more peope/damage than a handful to me.

Comment

(video I posted here earlier got deleted, ****ing youtube.)

Comment

Working...
                                X