Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Going To Vancouver Next Month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Going To Vancouver Next Month?

http://www.vancouver2010.com/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I'm going the 23rd to the 28th and will see a semi final hockey game and likely the finals as well as a couple of other events.

Comment

Enjoy.

I won't be there but I am looking forward to watching Davis and White who should have a shot at a medal in my favorite coed sport; i.e., pairs ice dancing.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I'm just hoping the weather comes around right now because of the mild trend continues the outdoor sports could be in for a disaster.

Comment

Wish I was going. I'd rather take the money and go somewhere hot. Bikini's are more entertaining to me than male figure skaters and cross country skiers who are packing rifles.

Comment

Working...
          X