Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AJ just posted this on his facebook page...

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post
      AJ just posted this on his facebook page...

      My god, the man is HUGE. Its not everyday that a Klitschko is made to look Small.

      Sucks for Fury, but Cocaine is a helluva drug.

      Look forward to AJs reign.

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post
        My god, the man is HUGE. Its not everyday that a Klitschko is made to look Small.

        Sucks for Fury, but Cocaine is a helluva drug.

        Look forward to AJs reign.
        I want this fight to happen badly, very dangerous fight for Joshua tho. Klitschko is too experienced imo... remember when Whyte had AJ in trouble in 2nd or 3rd rd? Klitschko wouldn't let him to recover that easily.

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          I want this fight to happen badly, very dangerous fight for Joshua tho. Klitschko is too experienced imo... remember when Whyte had AJ in trouble in 2nd or 3rd rd? Klitschko wouldn't let him to recover that easily.
          But even if AJ loses, its a great step for him to take. Though to be honest, I don't think he loses. Klitschko is getting old, and Fury proved it.

          Comment


          • Joey wrote: View Post
            But even if AJ loses, its a great step for him to take. Though to be honest, I don't think he loses. Klitschko is getting old, and Fury proved it.
            I agree with you, but he must avoid mistakes. Experience is huge in boxing. I also believe AJ wants to test himself vs Klitschko before he faces..um.. David Haye next year.

            Comment


            • RIP Mike Towell. Scottish boxer has died after he was knocked out last night in the ring.
              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Sep 30, 2016, 09:35 PM.

              Comment


              • Eddie Hearn says AJ and Klitschko deal moves closer and could be done this week!!!

                Boom!

                Last edited by rocwell; Tue Oct 11, 2016, 01:42 PM.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Love to see Haye supporting his countryman. And basically saying Klitschko is washed up and done with.

                    That pay day though ... holy shit. Connor McGregor thinks he's big time? Pfft, he doesn't know shit.

                    Glad to see AJ getting his big money shot too. Well deserved. This is the day we've been way Roc!! Haha

                    Comment


                    • ....

                      Klitschko has injured himself and won't be fit to fight Joshua on Dec 10th.

                      EDIT: So.. Eddie Hearn says they're looking for new opponent December 10, and that AJ-Klitschko fight is set for 2017.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Mon Oct 24, 2016, 05:40 PM.

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post
                        ....

                        Klitschko has injured himself and won't be fit to fight Joshua on Dec 10th.

                        EDIT: So.. Eddie Hearn says they're looking for new opponent December 10, and that AJ-Klitschko fight is set for 2017.
                        Bummer.

                        Is the Dec. 10 fight still for the Belts??

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post
                          Bummer.

                          Is the Dec. 10 fight still for the Belts??
                          Not sure, but AJ said he wants to defend that world heavyweight tittle in December so we'll see. I hope he fights Whyte again on Dec 10. He deserves a rematch.


                          EDIT:

                          Here's a well written article about present day boxing. I agree with most of the things he says.

                          https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...anthony-joshua
                          Last edited by rocwell; Mon Oct 24, 2016, 07:35 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Anthony Joshua will defend his tittle against Eric Molina on December 10.





                            I'll take it, I guess. Undercard tho.. Whyte vs Chisora will steal the show imo

                            Comment


                            • Safe fight for Joshua. Smart fight though. Will be a good tune up for the real show, but not really offer much of a challenge.

                              Comment


                              • Appearently AJ vs Klitschko fight is already set for April 29th. And this fight is likely to be held at a football stadium.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X