Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Maidana is landing some shots, this is going to be exciting!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      I want a rematch ASAP

      Comment


      • #18
        rocwell wrote: View Post
        I want a rematch ASAP
        No doubt he will want one ... not sure Mayweather does rematches.

        Comment


        • #19
          Joey wrote: View Post
          No doubt he will want one ... not sure Mayweather does rematches.


          Looks like Mayweather is a man of his word.

          Comment


          • #20
            Maidana vs Mayweather fight starts in an hour.

            Few streams:

            http://neolive.net/279756/1/Watch--F...os-Maidana-II/

            http://neolive.net/279757/2/Watch--F...os-Maidana-II/

            http://linksneolive.blogspot.co.uk/2...dana-ii-3.html

            Comment


            • #21
              I can't believe the public eats this crap up like Maidana is Tommy Hearns in his prime. Floyd already won the first time. Floyd's made a career of fighting above average fighters.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • #22
                MACK11 wrote: View Post
                I can't believe the public eats this crap up like Maidana is Tommy Hearns in his prime. Floyd already won the first time. Floyd's made a career of fighting above average fighters.
                Shush.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hard to believe Kenny is so tripping. Jeez.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    So on Saturday Night at the Amir Khan fight, Floyd Mayweather challenged Pacquiao to a May 2nd Fight. It could finally be happening.



                    Too bad we couldn't get this fight when they were both in their Prime ... that's pretty much the problem with Boxing these days. Not enough organization.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 14th, 2014, 05:28 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Finally ...


                      Predictions?

                      Mike Tyson says PacMan wins it. I say Mayweather adapts and comes out on top.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I love Mayweather as a fighter, but this time I'm rooting for the underdog!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I love Mayweather as a fighter, but this time I'm rooting for the underdog!
                          Its weird to hear Manny Pacquiao being called the Underdog. Haha But its true!

                          I think it'll be a great fight. Manny throws ALOT of punches. Floyd likes to tuck back in his defense and snipe .. will be interesting!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            3 days!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              With the fight coming up tomorrow, I was listening to Mayweather say how he's the greatest ever ... he's great, but honestly.. I give it to Ali (of course) or Roy Jones Jr ... now THAT was a bad, BAD man.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Joey wrote: View Post
                                With the fight coming up tomorrow, I was listening to Mayweather say how he's the greatest ever ... he's great, but honestly.. I give it to Ali (of course) or Roy Jones Jr ... now THAT was a bad, BAD man.

                                Absolutely agree.

                                anddd.... 47-1. Let's go Manny.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X