Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So... Tyson Fury has announced his return to boxing...

    This picture was taken couple months ago.

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post
      So... Tyson Fury has announced his return to boxing...

      This picture was taken couple months ago.

      It wouldn't surprise me at all if that bloke took a heart attack in the ring. I can't believe he's only 29.
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • Mack North wrote: View Post
        It wouldn't surprise me at all if that bloke took a heart attack in the ring. I can't believe he's only 29.
        I'm pretty sure you can't get a boxing license if your arteries are clogged. And Fury's arteries are surely clogged atm

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          I'm pretty sure you can't get a boxing license if your arteries are clogged. And Fury's arteries are surely clogged atm
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Fury has always been a big guy, and prone to getting a bit fat, but when he works towards a proper weight cut, it's pretty damn impressive. I really do hope Fury gets back to where he was, because he is truly an underrated heavyweight. One of the lightest on his feet big guys I've ever seen... which is pretty funny considering how heavy he probably is now. Lol

            Comment


            • Joey wrote: View Post
              Fury has always been a big guy, and prone to getting a bit fat, but when he works towards a proper weight cut, it's pretty damn impressive. I really do hope Fury gets back to where he was, because he is truly an underrated heavyweight. One of the lightest on his feet big guys I've ever seen... which is pretty funny considering how heavy he probably is now. Lol
              It's one thing to "get fat"...Everyone will get fat in their lifetime, but it's completely different to give up on your life and become obese. It's very dangerous. Movie stars who needed to gain weight for a role are perfect example. It's very very dangerous. And we're talking about professional athlete/boxer here. He knows all about weight.

              Also... I'm pretty sure Fury's boxing license is still suspended for doping violations I believe?

              Comment


              • AJ weighed in over a stone heaver before the fight vs Carlos Takam.

                Look at him. Jeez





                Comment


                • Disappointed Pulev had to pull out ... was really looking forward to that fight. This fight should be fairly breezy for AJ.

                  Comment


                  • I called it before and stand by it; Josh Kelly is the future of Boxing. He looked unhittable in his latest fight - his defense, reaction time, and sheer power are just incredible. Bad stoppage though, ref should have let him keep beating the guy up:

                    Comment


                    • Well, I would take a 12th round knockout, haha.

                      Comment


                      • Wow. 78k fans are watching Aj's fight(and undercard fights haha ). Indoor event. Amazing.

                        Comment


                        • Lol Takam headbutting AJ.

                          Comment


                          • AJ looks great at that bigger weight.

                            But ya, broken nose likely from that head butt.

                            That cut on Takam is bad though ...

                            Comment


                            • I can't believe Takam isn't going down. Impressive. Joshua showing he's got a chin and can take a punch.

                              Comment


                              • Takam is a durable beast and AJ is moving like a fucking turtle... Enjoying the fight, haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X